⚪6⚫

Jihoon takes a seat on my bed to take a look at me. I create a distance from him as it do feels awkward. "Why you're here? I told you to go to your class right? You're not even my boyfriend." I ask him.

"It's not wrong for me to visit you although I'm not your boyfriend.. yet. But who's the one that did this to you? That black hoodie guy again?" He replies.

I want to answer his question but the sound of the infirmary door being opened stop me. A familiar voice asks the nurse about something. Isn't it Bae Jinyoung's voice? I mean he said he has a shooting to go but why he is still here.

I get up from the bed, ignoring Jihoon's hands which are trying to prevent me of getting up from it. I eagerly pull the curtain exposing Jinyoung who is standing right in front of me. He looks shocked when he saw me.

"... You lied, right? You don't even have any shooting today, right?" I ask him.

"Minha.. Why you cared about me? It's not your business at all." He tries to push me away but Jihoon catches his hand first. "Yah! Hyung, what are doing? Let my hand go!" He raises up his voice.

"Don't ever touch her again, whether with words or even touches. She had hurt enough thanks to you and your rabid fans." Jihoon fires.

"Why all of sudden everyone becomes too caring for one another? Since when you concerned about this fellar? She doesn't even have a mother.."

I slap Jinyoung's face before he finishes his words. Jihoon frees Jinyoung's hand when he saw my sudden action. ".. Take those words back .."

"Heol.. Are you just slapping me?! Don't you know what kind of treatments that you will get when you treat a celebrity like this?" Jinyoung finally shows his true colours.

"I don't care.. Just don't badmouth my family!" I cried.

My cries attract the nurse to come and asks Jihoon on what's happening. She comes to me to question me more, "Girl.. Are you crazy? He might summon you if you are acting harsh on him. He has mostly power on him because of his popularity. If he wants to bring this to court, you can't even win the trials."

"Then just send me to the jail! I don't even being treated fine here. I.."

Jihoon hugs me tightly all of sudden before I start weeping loudly. I can't help but muffle all of my cries on his chest. "Gwaenchana.. Let everything out. I'm will be here for you. I promise you.." He whispers before turning around closing the curtain back.

Why it feels like I found a place to comfort me like how my mom used to be before she left me?

I twist and turn before opening my eyes. I fell asleep after crying for a few hours in Jihoon's embrace. He also slept soundly next to my bed as his phone is right next to him. However, the screen does not fade off as a few messages keep on coming in. My curiosity build up when I saw the messages are from Jinyoung. I take his phone secretly before read all of the messages.

Bae Jinyoung
Hyung
Are you sure you will be
fine to just stick to Minha?
She will be hated by your fans.
Just dump her away.
She should just be my toy to make
my heart happy when I saw her suffer.

=

I freeze when I read the messages. My heart feels too much pain inside. I delete the messages to avoid Jihoon from reading them. As I put back Jihoon's phone, he is awake and looks at me with a serious face. "What are you doing with my phone?" He asks.

"Nothing.. Mianhae, I shouldn't take it." I give him with mixed feelings inside.

"Are you stalking my... pink attire pictures?!" He shrieks.

I get up from my bed, ignoring his weird questions. The nurse looks at me with a concerned look. "Are you fine? You still does not look that recovered yet."

"I'm fine.. I will go back to my class now." I smile at her bitterly.

I walk through the corridor slowly. I don't have motivation to do anything after I read Jinyoung's messages. I keep on walking without knowing where to go. I don't even want to enter my class as I know I will get such a lots of fake support from my classmates. I stroll around the school to search for the room which is empty sadly each of them is occupied.

I take a look at the messages that keep on coming to my phone.

GROUP || CLASSMATES

Hyunjae
Lee Minha
Where you at?
You're gonna miss the class.

Class President
Minha
Just forget about the incident before
You know what will happen if you
did not enter the class, right?

Mianhae..
I'm still in infirmary
I think I won't be in class till school's finish

=

I turn off my phone after I reply them with lies. I decide to spend my whole time at the rooftop where I could see nature to heal me. I walk along the rooftop but then I saw a few suspicious things behind the wall.

A few pictures of teachers are pasted on the wall more likely like a plan. When I try to read it, someone touches my back. I turn back changing my curiosity to a sulky face.

"Bae Jinyoung.. What do you want from me again?"

T B C