⚪10⚫

I take a look around my room. Quiet. The clock shows that it is just 8AM. My father will always knock on my door to tell me to eat breakfast. I try to look for my phone until I remember.. It was at Jihoon.

I open my door cautiously looking around. A hand tosses me around, corners me to the wall. How did Bae Jinyoung is still in my house?

He approaches my face as he whispers on my left ear, "Morning, babe

He approaches my face as he whispers on my left ear, "Morning, babe. Aren't you overdose yesterday? The sleeping pills."

He holds the pills cartridge that I held on last night.  When I struggle pushing him away, he corners me more towards the wall. "What do you want?! Aren't enough that you humiliated me yesterday? Why you're in my house?!" I shriek.

"You're so aggressive. Tch.. Why you're not even bothered that you're late for school?" He asks me back with a smirk.

"And why you eager to know? Just let me go and get out from my house! Appa!!" I call my father but my voice echoes with no replies. "Yah! Where is my father?! What have you done to..."

He shushes me with his point finger on my lip. "You're too loud. He went for work at 4AM. He told me to take care of you since I said I have no schedule for today."

My eyes are shaking when he explains that unexpected things. I push his hands away a few times until I give up, not even free from his grips. He lets me go when he saw me panting and silent. "Let's grab some breakfast. Then, go to school together." He said before heading to the kitchen.

Who said I'll be going to school? But he also shouldn't know my true condition. And why all of sudden he becomes a caring person?!

After take an exhilarating shower, I go to the kitchen with the school uniform more like faking to wear it. I have been welcomed with a full meal breakfast with side dishes and so on which I remember the last time I had this kind of breakfast when my mother still lived in this house. I just take a seat on the table, poking on each food.

"Yah! Don't touch it, eat it." He starts to babble.

"Just give me a milk. That's enough." I put the chopstick down, heading to the fridge to take my favourite almond milk.

"Just eat what I prepared for you, aren't they enough?!" He slams the table with his hand angrily.

I look at him in a confused face. "For what? To show people that you're kind in their eyes but in reality you are not? Or maybe you put something in the food that will make my life more worse? Your sudden kindness scares me!" I howled.

He eats the dishes on the table one by one. "If I did that, why I'm not passed out yet?" He glares at me.

I sigh, sitting at the dining chair to eat the food. I know if I leave them, it become a waste. He keeps his eyes on me when I'm eating which disturbs me the most. "What again?!" I said in mouthful.

"Just nice to see you eating well." He said smoothly.

"Stop with your sudden sweetness and kindness. I feel not comfortable with it." I tell him as it makes him shut his mouth.

=

"Looks like you have finished eating. Let's go to school." Jinyoung pulls my hand heading to the front door. He puts my shoes on all of sudden. Heol, what's wrong with this guy today?

He interlocks our hands, putting them into his pocket. I keep on pushing his hands away until he stops walking to look at me. "Why you're so insisting to go anywhere with me?!" He asks.

"I'm not going to school. That's it. Let me go now. I have to meet my friend." I tell him as he frees my hand from his.

"Do you have friends? I thought you just live solitary.." As he starts to downgrade me, I push him out from my house and lock the door.

I know he just acted nice just now.

I take my cardigan out from my closet, checking outside of my house whether Jinyoung is still there or not. Thank goodness he already gone. I take a deep breath before leaving my house.

Where am I going? To the cafe I'm working on. If I can't go to school, I should work instead.

After a few minutes walk from my home, I arrived at the Cloud Cafe. I enter using the front door as in the morning, there isn't much customers. Minhyun shocked to see me walking into the staff room and follows me inside.

"Minhyun oppa, I'm getting ready. Can you please wait outside? I feel uneasy." I tell him without facing him.

"Why you're here?! You should be at school! Studying is your main job, Minha!" He becomes stern.

"The school doesn't want me. So, I better find Cloud Cafe that wants me." I answer him sarcastically.

He turns me to face him as his eyes really worried of me. "Did you got dropped out from the school?! Did you do something wrong?!" He shakes my body.

"Oppa.. Stop!" I screamed, making Sungwoon comes into the room.

"Yah! What happened?!.. Minha, why you're here?! Shouldn't you be at school.."

"Stop telling me to go to that stupid school!" I cried as I crawled up on the floor. "I hate them! I hate him! I hate all of them!"

Minhyun hugs me to give me comfort. He kisses my head a few times whispering soothing words into my ears. "Mianhae.. I shouldn't start all of this. Let's start making coffee then. You love to make matcha topping coffee, right? Let's go, eung?" He asks me in his sudden aegyo.

I wipe off my tears, looking at Sungwoon who eyes me with pity. "Sungwoon oppa... I will explain to you later. I think you should know about this."

Why being here is more peaceful than at school?

T B C

A/N
Hello!! I'm back after having hiatus for a week because of Wanna One graduations and my mid-sem test. But don't worry, I will continue this book until the end. I will publish each chapter as how my real schedule is as before. Have a nice day♥