⚪11⚫

Noon arrived. A few customers, mostly are businessmen start to enter the cafe. I take their orders one by one carefully. A sudden silence of the customer in front of me scares me a bit. I take a look at the customer.

 I take a look at the customer

".. So here you are..?" Jihoon asks with his angry tone and expressions.

"I'm sorry, sir. But may I take your order?" I ignore his questions as I continue with my customer's greeting.

"Stop doing this and let's go to school!" He shouts. All eyes are on me now. Great.

Minhyun comes to me, looking at Jihoon in confusion. "Minha.. What's wrong? Is this your classmate?" He asks softly.

"Oppa.. I want to talk to Sungwoon oppa now. Can you handle him for me?" I whispered before walking away to the staffroom.

"Yah! Lee Minha! I'm not done talking with you!" The last word that I heard from Jihoon before I enter the room in mixed feeling.

I take a seat at the sofa, fidgeting my fingers nervously. The door opened by Sungwoon who is coming towards me while wiping his hands on the apron on his cloth. "Yes, our youngest Minha. What's wrong with you today? With a guy that suddenly made commotion outside there." He comments.

"I... I got penalised from coming to school for a week because of a wrong accusation.. I don't know at whom should I tell this but I think you are one of the people that I feel comfortable to tell at. If I told my father about this, he will surely be mad at me and ground me for something that I did not do." I sobbed.

"... Minha... Why don't you tell me beforehand? I mean.. I could try to defend you. What that they accused you of?" He asks worriedly.

I shake my head a few times while crying. "Don't.. I hate everything about that school. Of how they treat me.. How they discriminate me.. How they always compared me to Bae Jinyoung.."

He pats my back as I brawl as much as I have hide for a long time. "Take a rest here for a few hours. I can replace your works. Don't worry, you are always welcomed here." He gives his cute small laugh before walking out of the cozy room.

Suddenly, a loud bang on the door startled me. "Let me in! I have to meet her that bad! I don't care whether I'm a staff or not!" Its Jihoon's growls with Minhyun's and Seongwoo's struggling voices.

I stand in front of the door, opened it up. A scene of both Minhyun and Seongwoo holding Jihoon's arms made it clear that he rebels a lot to enter this room. "Why you are so eager to see me? Aren't your fans enough to give you happiness? Just lemme have my own freedom that I want." I tell him.

He pushes Minhyun and Seongwoo away before catches my hand. "I'm not happy if you're not by my side. I'm not satisfied with my day if I didn't get to see you. I really need you." He said seriously.

"Now you have see me.. You can leave this cafe before doing more commotions." I push his hand away from gripping my hand.

"I did that because I love you!" He confesses as his veins pooped out on his neck when he panted heavily. He suddenly kneels down on both knees after he loosens his hand from mine. "I have never feel as happy as how I protect you from all of those mean people. I missed the time we met for the first time at the detention room where you were so cool and annoyed with my cliques."

"Jihoon sunbae.. Stop doing this. Please stand up.." I take his hand to pull him up but he resists. I could only sigh before telling Minhyun and Seongwoo to continue their works that got distracted thanks to Jihoon.

"Arasseo... I'll talk to you." I sighed, drag him to go into the room instead of talking outside.

"Why you're not at school? I have been searching you for a couple of hours around the school." He asks.

I lend my hand at him, he gives a confused look. "Give me my phone. My dad will be worried if I didn't answer his call.."

"Answer me first." He puts his hand on my palm instead of my phone.

"Fine.. I got penalised from coming to school. Now, I have give you the answer, give me my phone." I heave a sigh again.

"Mwo?! You are kidding me right? I mean.. I also got a lot of detention like you but.."

I snatch the phone on his jacket's pocket. "Like you don't know the answer. Get out of this room. My time talking to you have finished." I coldly tell him as I exit the room leaving him alone.

A man's hand blocks my way. I look at him in unsatisfied face. There stands Jinyoung who looks at me with his deep gaze.

 There stands Jinyoung who looks at me with his deep gaze

"Have fun running away from me?" He asks with a grin.

After one obstacle, another obstacle comes in. "... I'm too tired to handle all of this. Just let me live in the world that I'm happy with. It does not even hard to be done right?" I bite my lip to avoid my loud voice to linger around the cafe in this peak hours.

He puts his finger on my lip to stop me from hurting myself. "Don't do that babe. Your lip will bled." He whispers.

"Who the heck you called babe?!"

No.. Not again.

T B C