⚪2⚫

I walk out from school, heading to my 'home' - my part-time work place, Cloud Cafe. I stop my paths when a few people crowding the front door. I escape from the crowd by using the back door.

Once I enter the cafe, Seongwoo greets me with his constellation moles face. "Minha~ Why you're late today?" He asks while cleaning the cups.

"I have a few problems to take care at school.. BTW why there's such lots of people outside?" I take the apron, wearing it.

Suddenly, someone holds my shoulder to stop me from continue on tying the apron. "Aigoo~ You still can't tie your apron neatly." Minhyun comments before helping me to tie them around my waist.

"Minhyun oppa, I know how to do it by myself! You're the one who stops me." I look at him as his ears turn red. ".. Are you shy?" I chuckled.

"Yah! Let's stop talking and continue your work. The shooting will start in a few minutes." Sungwoon, the owner of the cafe stops us from continue chitchat.

".. What event that will be held here? I mean why Sungwoon oppa being so serious about this?" I ask Minhyun while helping him to arrange the cup.

"Don't you know? A guerilla interview gonna be held here for the indoor version. The celebrity is Bae Jinyoung, the rising model. You should know him, he is around your age." He answers.

"And same school~" Seongwoo interrupts, nudging my arm.

"You are in the same school as him?!" Minhyun shocks by Seongwoo's words.

"We have to prepare a lot of coffee for the staffs. So, Minhyun and Seongwoo please do 40 cups of iced americano. Minha, prepare any drinks for Bae Jinyoung. You should know him well as you're his schoolmate." Sungwoon said before walking back into the staffroom.

I don't even know what Bae Jinyoung like. I never interested in knowing what's his interests.

I go to the coffee machine, standing in front of it for a long time. I just hold the plastic cup without doing anything with it. Seongwoo and Minhyun already done half of their works. I take a glance at the production staffs that keep on walking back and forth to the VIP Room.

"Minha, why you're zoning out? Sungwoon hyung would go mad if he saw you in this condition." Minhyun whispers.

".. I don't want to do Bae Jinyoung's order.. Can you swap place with me?" I tell him pleadingly.

"Wae? Yours is the easiest one which is only an order. You might be so tired to be in my place." He replies, pointing at Seongwoo who keeps on screaming when the coffee overflow from the cups.

"I don't mind. I don't even interested in whatever Bae Jinyoung did. So, I don't know his favourite drinks."

"I'll help you this once but promise me that you will treat me tomorrow for us to be fair." He winks taking the empty plastic cup from my hand.

"Gumawo, Minhyun oppa." I smiled as I go to help Seongwoo who still struggles to get the accurate amount of coffee to be poured into cups.

🎬

The shooting finishes when the MC of the show leaves the room together with Bae Jinyoung to take pictures together. Numerous amount of coffees that Seongwoo and I did also finished been packing up. Minhyun also completes Bae Jinyoung order.

As Sungwoon talks with the director of the show, he tells us to distribute the coffees to the staffs and the celebrity, Bae Jinyoung. Minhyun gives the coffee that he made for Jinyoung to me. "How about you give it to him? I'm afraid Sungwoon would be suspicious if he saw me giving it instead."

"Oppa.." He walks away before I could finish my words. I take a deep breath searching for Jinyoung around the set. Suddenly, I bump into someone and fortunately the coffee still fine thanks to Minhyun who closes the lid securely. Jinyoung is right in front of me, looking at me with his deep gaze.

"Bae.. Bae Jinyoung. Mianhae but this is your coffee. Hope you enjoy it." I apologize to him, giving the coffee to him and trying to walk away as fast as I could.

He grabs my hand, pausing my steps. "Explain to me what kind of coffee is this." He asks.

"You can just take a sip of it and discover it by yourself." I answer him back as I truly forgot to ask Minhyun what kind of coffee that he prepared for Jinyoung.

"Will you be responsible if I got food poisoning because of your stingy feeling of not telling me what's inside?" He raises up one of his eyebrows.

I take the coffee from him and take a sip of it impatiently before giving him back. "Done. It's caramel machiatto. Its a mixture of caramel, espresso and milk. Are you satisfied?"

Listening to his chuckles increases my anger. I don't work here to become his tester so please be quick. He suddenly approaches me, his eyes pierces right into mine. "I'll be satisfied once I kiss your upper lip with mine. The residue of the coffee is still mine, right?" He speaks softly to avoid others listen to us.

Heol, is this really the Bae Jinyoung that all girls crazy on? His sweet words are too cringed.

"And I'll be satisfied if I lick off the coffee from my lip and push you away from my life." I tell him before doing so.

I leave the room and go to the staffroom to ease my mind. I take a glass of water, gulping down as fast as I could. I swear if I saw him again, I will shame him down.

T B C