⚪12⚫

"Who the heck you called babe?!"

Jihoon speaks up as he pushes Jinyoung away from touching my lip. He suddenly holds my hand tightly as he pulls me to stand close next to him. "Have you ever ask her whether she is single or not? She is mine." He defends.

"Hyung.. Don't you realize that you got rejected? The moment she left you alone in that room?" Jinyoung replies sarcastically followed by a chuckle.

"Yah!"

Before Jihoon gets to hit Jinyoung, I stopped him from doing so by hugging him tightly from the back. At that moment, I can see Seongwoo signals me to solve their fight outside because it will destroy the cafe's reputation. I take both Jihoon and Jinyoung's hand walking towards the back door.

"If you wanna continue the fight, fight here then. I want to get back to work.." I get dragged by Jinyoung to avoid me from holding the doorknob. He pushes me towards the wall, kisses my lip all of sudden. I feel like I'm being paralyzed by him as I did not even try to escape from him.

The moment he detached his lip from mine, I only stand there in silence. Jihoon punches Jinyoung a few times which makes me realized the reality. "What the heck are you thinking?! Stop touching my girl! Stop trying to mess her life!" Jihoon growls at the boy he punched.

"Jihoon... Jebal, stop. I will forgive him for today. I don't want you to be fined or called by Jinyoung's agency. He will bleed a lot if you continue.." I pull his hands away from hurting the small-faced celebrity.

A few chuckles from Jinyoung confused both Jihoon and I. "Look.. She also defends me. You are nothing to her, hyung." He utters.

"Bae Jinyoung.. It's not like what you think. I'm not defending you at all. I just want to stop this childish quarrel and do my work calmly. And.. Can both of you stop playing with my feelings? I'm tired enough with my life..." I sigh before walking into the cafe to do my work.

I can't get the scene of where Jinyoung kissed me. Why?

I go towards the coffee machine to do the coming orders. Minhyun gives me the next order with a smile, "One Frappe Latte and one iced latte."

I nod before handling the machine alone as both Seongwoo and Minhyun are also busy. I pour the milk for the lattes into the cup while looking at my reflection on the mirror. I feel like something dripping onto my shoes until Seongwoo stops my hand from continuing to pour the milk until it overflowed.

"What are you thinking? Clean that up quickly. We have lots of orders coming in." He tells me seriously before going back to the cashier counter.

Am I over think about the kiss? I shouldn't think about that anymore..

=

My shift ended when Jaehwan comes to take my shift. I take my belongings walking out of the cafe. It's drizzling. I just hope it won't be raining heavily until I reached home. But my thoughts become a reality. I quickly walk to the nearest bus stop for a shade. It's cold because of the skirt I'm wearing.

While waiting for the rain to stop, I take out my phone that has been a long time at Jihoon. Luckily nothing changed until I observed that some of my contacts' names change. ".. Jihoonnie, my forever oppa♡?! 'The don't answer this number'." I shrieked, accidentally disturb the people next to me.

My phone rings with the words 'Jihoonnie, my forever oppa♡ calling'. I answer it right away madly, "Jihoon sunbae! What do you think..."

"You already noticed? Wah! So fast.. You even make the people sitting next to you jolted up listening to your shrieks." He replies.

"Mwo? How do you know that..."

I stopped talking with him on the phone
when a shadow is towering over me - Jihoon who is holding an umbrella. "Let's walk back home together. The rain has eased down a bit. If you want to wait here till decades, then do so.." He starts to walk away but I held his hand.

"It's cold to wait here till night. I better follow you." I start to walk next to him as he keeps on looking at me with a full smile face.

"Stop looking at me or I will.." I stutter when he suddenly approaches his face towards mine. I can feel his breath in sync with mine. I quickly push him away anxiously.

"Are you shy? Your cheeks turn red." He comments while chuckling.

"Aniya! It's just... But are you that sincere when you confessed to me at the cafe?" I ask in curiosity.

His face starts to redden as well as he keeps of rubbing the back of his neck. He nods slowly. His cute action makes me chuckled a bit. We continue to walk to my house until we reached the gate of my house.

"Thank you for today, Jihoon.. I will consider today as the first day of our date then." I tell him shyly.

He grabs my hand before I push the gate open to enter my house. "... Does that mean... We are a couple? You and I..?" He stutters, his eyes are shaking.

I give him a slight nod with a small smile. He lets my hand go jumping around excitedly. "Dream of me tonight, Minha! Saranghae!" He screams until I close the door right after entering my house.

My father is sitting on the sofa while eating the tteokbukki he ordered from the delivery service. I greet him with a slight bow, curious about what makes him too focused until he didn't greet me as happy as usual. I stand behind the sofa to look at the program he watched on the TV.

Ah... Bae Jinyoung's ski tournament.

"Appa.. I will go to bed right away. I have eaten dinner with my friends." I lie to him as I head to my room right away.

I open the drawer where I put the sleeping pill. I throw the pill into the dustbin.

I don't need it anymore...  I have Jihoon to make me happy.

T B C