⚪9⚫

All of his  fangirls surround me, taking my pictures. They might viral my 'doing' in social media. I shake Jinyoung's body as I know he just acting up but he still doesn't budge from my body. Daniel helps to carry 'fainted' Jinyoung away, letting me getting a deep breath to face this risky condition.

I can't think of anything except kneeling down, apologizing for 'my' fault. "Please.. Don't post it at social media. I plead all of you.." My tears coming out as I can't continue my words.

Daniel consoles me by my side. "Jinyoung and her just friends. She maybe accidentally put the poison in his drink. Give her another chance. Jinyoung will not be happy if he knows you did all this stuff." He backs me up.

The girls start to walk away when Jinyoung's manager comes. He runs towards Jinyoung's lifeless body, slapping his face to make him awake. And he truly awake. Such a liar.

"I thought you are really passed out! Don't make me worried!" His manager worries.

Jinyoung ignores his manager as he catches my shoulder. "So fun to watch you kneel down easily. It's a pity I didn't record you.."

My hand flies on his cheek, leaving a red mark. He winces loudly in pain. His manager quickly pushes me away from him. "... You just feel a slight pain. Not as much pain you did to me. I won't be worried about facing you anymore because I will never meet you again." I tell him softly before leaving the place.

Daniel follows me from behind with his skateboard. ".. Minha, may I ask? Where is Jihoon? I mean he is always with you.."

"He is the same as Jinyoung, right? A famous Jeojang boy. I can't be too close to him because I know he will be like Jinyoung soon." I answer him before he finished his questions.

"Who said that thing?"

A familiar voice interrupts us. I turn around to look at the person. Park Jihoon. He somehow looks unlike himself.

Jihoon holds my hand before I run away from him

Jihoon holds my hand before I run away from him. He looks at me thoroughly in the eyes. "Is that the reason why you left me with the girls at school before? I'm not going to be like Jinyoung!" His manly voice comes out.

"Then.. why you're so happy when they gave you everything? Even your face showed everything. I can predict you're going to be like him.."

"Are you jealous? It's normal for someone who has a look being chased by girls. You really can't relate because you're not..." He stops for a while.

"I'm not pretty. I know that. Even if you're not telling me I know. Also, I'm not jealous at all. The first word you told me was 'Let me accompany you.' There's no trust in this world.. it's true." I chuckle a bit, yank my hand away from him.

"Minha! Yah!" Daniel calls me a few times as I furiously walk away from that park. I should never trust anyone. The world is already a hell for me. Can't I live happily for a day? A day already enough for me.

=

I finally arrived around my house area. I saw a black coat guy stand in front of my house. I thought it's just my father's coworker but when I walk closer to him, his figure really do look like Bae Jinyoung. I accidentally kick a stone that creates noise when it hits the nearby gate.

He turns around, alerts by the sound. It is Bae Jinyoung. I ignore him and just continue my steps to my house which is in a few metres left. "Lee Minha.. Let's talk." He asks.

I take a deep breath, clearing my mind from trying to answer him

I take a deep breath, clearing my mind from trying to answer him. I know it will just waste my time to give him replies because he will be the one who wins the fight. I walk passed him to open the gate but he stops the gate using his leg.

"I said let's talk. It's not even that long." He sternly said.

"I'm tired for everything today. Let me rest." I give him short answer, still trying to open the gate although he won't budge.

"Listen to me, please." He turns me around, grabs my shoulders with pressure.

"Minha? It's really you I thought that I just hear something... Why you're touching my daughter?!" My father comes out from the house with apron around his waist.

Jinyoung loosens his grips from my shoulders as soon as he heard my father's anger. I enter my house with no interest to explain everything happened today to my father. He already have lots of problems and I shouldn't tell him about what Jinyoung did.

"Wait up, Minha. Isn't this the celebrity in your school right? That handsome ski athlete. Why you didn't tell me? Thank goodness I haven't hit him yet." My father stops me.

"Ask him for the autograph that you always wanted. He is now right in front of you." I coldly said as I rush to my room, locking myself inside.

I throw my bag on the floor not even bother about it anymore. I hide under my blanket, crying as much as I want because of the cruelest day I ever had. I don't know how I will face my father tomorrow without his knowing that I got penalised from school.

I go to the medicine box near my drawer, checking all of the medicine in it. Sleeping pills. Great enough so I won't be worried over anything and just sleep as much as I want. Five pieces are enough for a starter, right?

T B C