12 ~ i'm confused about

Start from the beginning

"I don't know what to tell you then Lisa. It sounds like you have a crush but you may be right. Maybe it's just because you care for her on a deeper level."

"I care about you guys though too. Like I'd die for you both."

"You hear that Jisoo? Lisa said she'd die for us." Jennie said to their friend. "Do you not get a butterfly feeling around me Lis? Am I not beautiful?"

"Oh my god seriously Jennie."

"What!?" Jennie teased. "I need to know these sort of things."

"You are very beautiful Jen, but no. You don't give me butterflies."

"Then how does Chaeyoung?" Jennie's question came out harsher than she meant it too. "Sorry, I mean... she's like, not the best looking."

"I don't know Jennie. I'm a mass of confusion right now. But you're wrong."

"I am?"

"Yes. I remember Chaeyoung during freshman year. I'm sure you do too. She was really pretty. Yeah she was super white but she was so unique and I would catch myself looking at her from time to time wondering how someone like her was still single. And how she kept her complexion so pale, we know that one now. But I also would always think-"

"Lisa..."

"Oh my god." She gasped. "I think I like Chae."

Lisa hung up her phone before she could hear anything else from them.

She looked over to her desk from the spot on her bed. Lisa's journal resting in one of the cubbies. She sighed thinking about all the pages she's filled from the last several weeks.

All of them about Chaeyoung.

"Do I really like her?" Lisa asked herself while covering her face with her hands. "I don't like girls. I never have. Not like that."

She quickly shook her head and went to get up. "No she's just important to me and a close friend." Lisa stopped and thought of what the brunette might be doing.

"Stop stop stop." She smacked her head. "Ow, why did I do that?" Lisa sighed and threw herself down on her bed.

"Why do I think of you so much Chaeyoung?"

Lisa buried her face into her pillow. She had dance today. That was the one thing she wasn't confused about.

~

"You guys really didn't have to come to my practice."

"We know, but we wanted to." Jisoo smiled as Jennie and her sat down in the seats off to the left of the dance floor.

"And I'm staying the night tonight." Jennie huffed. "Since we have to finish our project."

"Oh okay. That's fine." Lisa smiled as she tied her hair up. "I have to go practice now. I'll be back."

"Yup, go dance your heart out Lis! Fighting!" Jisoo made a face and fist pumped the sky.

"Oh my god you're too much." Jennie laughed, leaning her head on the oldest. "Go go Lisa. Have fun."

After a couple breaks and a lot of sweating, BamBam and Lisa successfully completed their dance practice for the night.

It was harder than their previous once since they just learned the new choreography and had to dance to it perfectly in sync with the rest of the class.

Honestly, BamBam and Lisa never missed a beat, but some other dancers would and every time it happened, they would have to restart.

But it didn't matter. Jennie and her were going home now, working on a project, then going to bed. Lisa was ready for sleep.