Au-Revoire..

..and with the announcement of the rewards we officially came to the last juncture of Infinty Awards..

..before we could say our farewell we still need to thank few people..

..the Judges of Critics Choice Award

..who worked equally hard and helped akriti_sharma out in every way possible.

So a big thank you to..

1. sweet-cutiepie
2.snowprincess_23
3. Safiakhan_
4.SN_Skylar
5.aradhana1989
6.bling_angel

..Thank you so much for taking out time out of your busy schedules. And most importantly thank you for sticking with us till the last moment and not leaving us alone when we needed your help the most. Thank you for being so dedicated and committed towards this Awards and taking your responsibility so seriously. We..the admins are utterly grateful to you all.

A Special Mention to nandinigaurkyy
Thank you so much for helping us with not only the nomination process but for sticking with us at the time when we were running out of ideas, energy and time. Thank you for just being there and doing everything without any expectation. You have made a very special place in all our hearts with your efficiency and selflessness. Thank you for just being you.

We cannot thank all the Judges and Nandini enough for all the efforts that you all have done in making Infinity Awards a success. Thank you for not only helping us but also for making us successfully completing the process of Infinity Awards 2019.

And of course..

..the biggest thank you for the biggest support..

..all the readers, voters , nominees  and writers who showed their massive support in every way possible. Starting from massive turnout in case of nomination till casting thousands of votes in the final round of the Infinity Awards..you all made Infinity  Award huge and it's because of you all today we are ending this Awards on such high note.

A big thank you to all.❤❤

Last but not the least..

..my two ultimate support who turned my wish to conduct the Infinity Awards a reality..and without whose hard work, contribution, and support this Award would only have been a dream for me..

..So a big thank you to both my co-partners who did everything..from spending hours and hours in brain storming sessions to come up with new ideas to making sure that these Awards are conducted in the most unbiased and Fair way possible...and sticking with me till the very end...

akriti_sharma &

swadhinta_rajput

(..all I can say is..that..

..GIRLS WE DID IT.🙈🙈WE MANAGED TO SUCCESSFULLY END THE VERY FIRST SEASON OF INFINTY AWARDS..AND I AM GLAD THAT YOU TWO WERE MY CO-PARTNERS IN THIS JOURNEY..BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WOULD HAVE DONE WITHOUT YOU TWO. SO THANK YOU FOR JUST BEING THE BEST.❤❤)

With this..

..We formallyy declare that Infinity Awards 2019 are officially over.

Thank you all once again for becoming a part of this journey and making it extremely special and not to forget EPIC.

(Awards might be over..But the OS COMPETITION is very much on..and we will see you all very soon with its details.)

However from the entire team of Infinty Awards 2019..we are signing off.

See you all next year with a brand new season of Infinty Awards.

Stay strong

Stay blessed.

Love you all.❤❤