IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Heartiest Congratulations to all the Winners of Infinity Awards.

We..the Admins and the whole team would like to thank each and every participants/ reader/ voter of Infinty Awards for making it such a big success.

Though we were little disheartened yesterday but the way every one came out in our support was really heart warming.

And just like we expected @belikebunny
did grace us with her presence..once again..however this time hitting back at wandrer31 and abusing her while calling her fake as wandrer31 didnt let her get succeeded in her attempt to create chaos.

Matlab saaf hai..

..kaam nahi bana toh start abusing the very same writer who @belikebunny claimed to be a fan off.

Wah..Wah..

..slow claps👏👏👏👏

Since her attempt fail so she picked up fight with my other readers but this time we had enough of her. We have already reported the matter to Wattpad officials. And we will also be sending the message that she had sent us and my co-writers and readers as an evidence to spread hatred and negativity.

Let's forget about her existence because it's quite clear bunny madam is doing all this for attention..but unfortunately we are not in mood to play the stupid game that she is trying to pull off.

So forget about her totally.

Anyways..

..moving on.

Coming to the Rewards of Infinity Awards...

..we will be announcing those very soon.

And not only that we in fact have few more things to take care of.

So soon we will be coming back with loads of new announcements.

Till then stay connected with us.

Once again thank you all for making Infinity Awards officially a success.

And yes..congratulations to all the Winners.

See you all soon.