RULES. (JUDGES AND PARTICIPANTS)

RULES FOR JUDGES:-

Those who are interested in becoming the judges of this competition kindly put your name over here..👇👇

NAMES OF PEOPLE WHO ARE INTERESTED IN BECOMING JUDGES OF INFINITY AWARDS 2018 ( Kindly put your name against respective inline comments. Any name apart from these won't be included.)👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉

Please do keep this in mind those who will become the judges of this competition will not be eligible to enter their books for this awards. If by chance any of their book is entered into the competition those books will automatically be disqualified as a general rule.

Judges needs to be extremely professional and have to keep an unbiased attitude or otherwise the very purpose of this competition would be lost.

Judges will have to work even harder because it will be their job to make sure only best books of the respective genres stays in the competition. They need to give proper time and attention to it only then we would be able to pull this Award together.

I..will personally be involved with the screening and selection process of the stories..so my co-Judges can reach me anytime they want..whenever they want my help i will be there.

**Judges will have to extra precautious and if anyone tries to influence anyone during the screening process it had to be reported immediately by the judges to the rest of us so that we could take proper action in time. However if any of the judge has to be found out to have been compromised then the services of such judge will be terminated immediately.**

Judges will have to be available whenever any reader/ participant need their help. Of course in case of any issue anyone can reach me as well.

Hopefully there won't be any confusion.

RULES FOR PARTICIPANTS.

1. Entry can be done by anyone. (be it a Writer or Reader) under the respective genres.

2. Only inline comments against the respective genres will be accepted. Anything other than that will not be accepted.

3. In case of long stories a story should have at least 10 parts (excluding prologue..disclaimer and Cast name /general introduction ) to be considered eligible for Infinity Awards 2018.

4. In case of other stories that have less than 10 parts the story should be COMPLETED. (THIS WILL INCLUDE ONE SHOT/ TWO SHOTS..TILL 10 SHOTS)

5. Under Fanfiction several categories would be made so that it would be fair to all the fandoms.

I have posted several sub catogeries under Fanfiction. Like Manan / Arshi / SanDhir/ Devakshi/ Shivika etc...so that each genres could get their respective winners without any issue.

And in case 0f other fandoms I have made an OTHER (sub catogery). So if anyone wants their fandom they can put their names there..However it should have at least 10 stories nominated under such genres in the competition. In such case I would re-create a separate genre for that fandom.

Next post include the genres where Readers/ Writers can nominate the stories that they want to see in the competition.

It's already posted. So go and nominate your favourite stories now.

Hopefully there won't be any confusion.

See you all soon.🙏