SHIVIKA FANDOM..KINDLY PAY ATTENTION.

..as we have just experienced something really disheartening with one of the other fandom..

..we don't want this to be repeated with this time as well with Shivika fandom as well.

So we are clearing this in advance..

..votes of one of the writers have disappeared due to technical glitch of Wattpad.

votes of one of the writers have disappeared due to technical glitch of Wattpad

As you can all can see that writer Haranjini  votes have fallen..but fortunately those votes are not deleted.

They are pretty much there.

Kindly see this

As you all can see there are currently there are 1986 comments

Excluding the last comment we have 1985 comments..

..since only inline votes are casted so we can add up all the votes casted on every other story and deduct it from the grand total..to arrive at the number of votes that were fall off.

And we have exactly done that.

As you all can see Haranjini  story has only one vote which represents the number of votes casted by the readers on her story.

We were keeping tabs on all the vote count that's why it was easy to cross check.

The Reason why we are putting this note up so that we won't be accused of Infinity Awards being FAKE like we experienced just couple of hours ago.

If anyone has any reason to doubt us kindly cross check it themselves so that no confusion should remain in the mind of any one.

We have tried our best to be honest and unbiased throughout the competition and we hope that by informing the readers about it in advance no one should have one ounce of doubt in their mind.

We have put up all the facts out in the open so hopefully no confusion or misunderstanding will be created at first place.

Thank you.