KINDLY DO THE MATHS..

..For all those who are accusing that we deleted the comments to make our Friend win..

..this message is for them..

Votes are not deleted they are pretty much there..

...kindly check this.

As you all can see

As you all can see..

..currently there are 9460 comments..

..excluding the last 4 comments we are left with 9456 votes.

Now..

..add up all the Inline comments (votes) casted on all the story and deduct it from grand total.

You will yourself find the answer.

Had the votes being deleted there wouldn't have been any difference at first place.

But of course those who lack common sense won't have thought to cross check it since they want to blame back and forth without any reason.

Coming to identifying the fake accounts it's very easy to identify who is creating fake account just to cast votes on Infinty Awards
As those accounts are created just for that.

For the records..the person who is accusing itself had created account just a day before closure of voting for Infinty Awards and their activity feed only consist of voting for Infinty Awards.

Kindly check her activity..You all will see what we mean.

Strange isn't it.

Someone who is itself fake is blaming US to be FAKE👏👏

Not only that going to the walls of other writer and provoking them against the team of Infinty Awards.

But unfortunately we aren't brainless or brain dead like them. We have evidence to prove our point and we arent someone who waste time on these sort of baseless accusations that has no ground to begin with.

We are going to report that person to Wattpad Officials along with her messages that she had posted against us on diffrent writers wall and yes the SS of her activity board as well.

We are not going to sit idle and let these kind of people ruin our hard work.