EXTENTION OF LAST DATE OF NOMINATION

Here's to announce that the last date for nomination has been extended.

Now the last date of submitting the nomination is 5th January 2019.

One of the reason why I have chosen to extend the date is because I am still getting messages where though the book and writer is nominated but the tags are still missing.

Yes..

..even after reminding this point over and over again there are at least 50 nominations which hasn't been done as per Rules.

Also despite telling repeatedly many of the Fanfiction stories are nominated in wrong genres.

So these 2 days are given so that those nominations could be rectified and done accordingly as per Rules.

If after 5th still stories are found in wrong genres or without proper tagging those stories would be straight away disqualified and would be out of running.

Now coming to announcement of the name of the Judges.

I will post the name on 7th January (Monday).

The next round will officially begin from 10th January 2019 in which the selected stories would be up for polling.

So if anyone still havent nominated their favourite stories or they have nominated but under wrong catogeries or without proper tagging..this is the final opportunity for all of them.

Thank you all..for such an amazing and overwhelming response.

I am extremely taken aback with so much of love and support.

I will see you all on Monday..with the name of the Judges.

Till then continue nominating your favourite story and give me and Infinity Awards an opportunity to provide a platform for these awesome stories to share it with the rest of the world.

Love you all.

God bless.