DISQUALIFICATION

Fandoms kindly pay attention:

I have kept various genres under Fanfiction like Manan..Shivika..SanDhir..etc.

Then too why stories of Manan/ Shivika/ SanDhir etc are nominated under catogeries of genres like Short story/ Romance / Vampire/ Werewolf etc.

Kindly nominate the respective stories of various fandoms under their respective genres.

Anyone nominating the story of any particular fandom under any under genre wouldn't be eligible and automatically go out of running.

And yes even after posting notes people are nominating without tags.

If these things continue to happen and nominations aren't done as per Rules then unfortunately those amazing stories would be disqualified in the initial round only as they aren't following Rules of Participation in Infinity Awards 2018.

I am requesting kindly pay attention to the Rules and keep these points mentioned above in mind at the time of nominations. My readers comments are priceless and even I want massive participation of various writers of different genres..

..but it will be really disappointing if large number of stories are disqualified simply because the rules of Awards weren't follow.

It's my humble request guys kindly pay proper attention to the Rules and please nominate the stories under correct genres.

Thank you.