SEE THIS...

..after weeks of hard work this is what we get..

after weeks of hard work this is what we get

_theonlydream_

wandrer31

Your both comments are needed.

It's really disappointing and discouraging that people don't even know when to speak and when they shouldn't.

As per this great personality WE HAVE ALREADY DECIDED THE WINNER AND WE ARE DOING THIS TO PROMOTE MY FRIEND WORK.

As per her baseless accusations WE DELETED THE VOTES OF OUR FRIEND AND ADDED A NUMBER LIKE THAT ALTOGETHER TO MAKE HER THE WINNER.

First and foremost we would like to clarify that we don't have that much time to delete one one vote each..it's more than thousand votes..do you think we really have the patience and time to delete just for such tactics,

Secondly we don't think this person had a little bit of common sense.

Had she used it she would have never come up with such baseless accusations.

We have clearly stated that people needs to do inline comments and had to cast their vote in front of the respective story to make it countable and we have kept proper track of it.

All the votes that were casted on inline comments were only valid and no other votes had been casted on general comments.

So even if someone's vote (inline comments) disappear it would be easy to find the total number of votes.

Similar situation had happened before as well and we have managed to deal with before as well.

But wow ..this kind of accusations is simply a tight slap on the face of the hard work of the entire team of Infinity Awards.

Matlab how easy it is for anyone just to raise fingers on us by stating that we would stoop to such level and indulge in such cheap acts just to promote our own friend —WHO FOR THE RECORD-ARE ALREADY FAMOUS.

They have more than enough followers and millions views on their stories.

They don't need to get indulge into such cheap tactics...and neither do we.

We are still in the Last Stage Of procession who the winners are..

..but accusations like this is simply not acceptable for us.

So we would like to ask the readers/ voters..what do you all think about this situation.

Should we scrap this Awards altogether as these accusations are clearly indicating that WE CAN'T BE TRUSTED.

We are really disappointed and disheartened by these act.

So we need our readers to decide what should we do.

If they can't trust us it's better we scrap this Awards because even after working so hard and putting lot of effort..this isn't something that we can accept or bear.

So kindly tell us what should we do.