HOLLA PEOPLE.

Here's presenting The Very First Infinity Awards..

..which is just a small attempt to give the writers due credit for their hard work.

This Award is up open for all genres..

..from Romance..to thriller...to supernatural to fan fiction.. to general fiction..etc.

In fact in order to have a fair competition there will be several categories which will be revealed in the next update.

But first thing first..

..since this is my very first attempt at these awards I need help.

I want set of 5 judges who will be playing a major role in this award ceremony. (These 5 people along with me won't be eligible to enter their books in the running for this competition..in order to prevent any biased or rigged act.).

Any one interested..

..if yes..

Kindly PM me..and I will get back to you.

The terms and conditions along with rules and regulations for the participant would be updated in next Chapter.

This awards will be totally on the basis of Readers Choice..(which in simple words means VOTING SYSTEM) so the more number of Readers involvement..the merrier.

Hopefully this is indeed a beginning of a new journey and I fervently hope that my readers would continue to support me like they always have.

Will see you all soon.

God bless.🙏