TAGGING IS MUST

Thank you for such overwhelming response.

I am really glad that so many stories of different genres have been nominated as well.

Thank you so much for considering Infinity Awards 2018 worth your time.

However I need to point out one thing..

..though readers/ Writers are nominating their books for this awards under respective genres..

..but it seems some of them are not reading the rules properly..

..which clearly states that in order to make a nomination valid one need to tag 5 people along with it.

Yes..

..without tagging the nomination won't be considered eligible for Infinity Awards.

I am posting it here separately because if the nominations gets rejected just because of lack of tagging Infinity Awards may end up loosing some really great stories because of it...which totally deserves to be in the running.

One more small but important detail..

..those 5 people who are being tagged must be exclusive of writer whose story is being nominated...

..which mean if writer is being included than total of 6 people should be tagged.

Another thing..

..since I am deeply involved in this process kindly don't tag me as it won't be considered eligible for Infinity Awards as well.

I will be posting the name to the Judges soon..to whom various responsibility relating to this Awards will be distributed.

So even those people who will be the Judges..shouldnt be tagged as well.

Any nomination that tagged me or any of the judges would be disqualified from the running. The reason for such extreme measure is pretty simple..

..this competition would be on fair terms which would give fair chance to all the participants to win this competition fair and square.

In case of any question..please feel free to contact me (using DM)...I will be happy to help.

Please don't forget to tag people while nominating your favourite stories.

I will see you all soon with the name of the Judges.

Nomination will end on 3rd January 2019.

So go ahead my dearies and nominate as many stories as you want.

Thank you.