SECOND PHASE OF VOTING BEGINS NOW...

The Voting for Second Phase officially begins today.. (15th February 2019).

..and the voting will of Second Phase would end on 1st March (12.00 P.M.—mid noon).

It seems despite our constant efforts second phase seems to create confusion in mind of some people...so we have chosen to clear out the doubts in the most simplest way possible.

When we say Second Phase it means those genres which weren't included in the First Phase like Romance ,Humor , Poetry etc.

Three of the sub categories of FanFiction—AvNeil, MaNan and Rikara had got maximum nominations which Weren't feasible for us to include it in one single list,

We have clearly mentioned it before and once again we are repeating it..only the second list of nominees (which weren't included in First List) Of MaNan, AvNeil and Rikara are released as the number of books nominated in these genres were too many in numbers.

Hopefully now there won't be any confusion.

Several genres had been removed as they didn't fit the criteria of 10 or more story to be nominated to make a genre valid.

On top of that instead of constantly repeating the same thing various stories of FanFiction were nominated under those genres as a result all those nominations had been disqualified.

We are requesting all the voters as well as the nominees kindly read the rules that are stated on each page before voting.

Instead of constantly saying the same thing there are few people who are still voting on the stories of First Phase. However we have deleted all those votes that had been casted after 10th February..but still if people continue to waste their votes recklessly we won't be left with any other option then to take serious actions against such act.

It's a request kindly vote as per the criteria and rules.

We have got several messages which are more of accusations and more like a question on the hard work of our entire team of Infinity Awards.

If anyone has any confusion they can ask us but by questioning the basis of this awards and accusing us by stating that we are biased they are literally insulting the day and night hard work of our entire team of Infinity Awards.

If anyone think that they can get away after creating nuisance on the hard work and efforts of every one involved in the team of Infinity Awards then we would just like to say that they are highly mistaken as not only serious actions would be taken against them but they will be reported to Wattpad Officials as well.

We are always there to solve any question and queries related with Infinity Awards to the best of our capabilities.

Our readers and Voters are extremely important for us as they are priceless but unfortunately we have zero tolerance for bashers who only pop up to spread negativity so those people will straight away shown the exit door.

Anyways..coming back to the voting session

What are my voters waiting for..

..go ahead..guys..

VOTE..VOTE...VOTE.

And to all the nominees..we the entire team of Infinity Awards wish you all the very best of luck.

God bless.