RESULTS WILL BE OUT IN COUPLE OF DAYS.

People have created fake accounts to win the polls..

..not only that even after constantly saying that only 10 votes are allowed per story..many casted more than 10 votes.

Some of them are still voting..even when Voting Process ended last week.

If that wasn't enough we..the admins and the entire team of Infinty Awards are being accused and blamed for being UNFAIR.

We were even considering to not release results of that particular fandom who think that we are the one who is biased and unfair..as they are the one who don't trust us so why should we even shoulder these kinds of accusation at first place.

However we chose to drop the idea as it won't be fair to those who voted and participated in these Awards fairly.

We never expected some people would stoop so low..

..just to win a competition they will adopt such measures.

Though we have taken care of such issues however it's really disappointing to see such act.

Anyways...

..coming back to the main point.

The Final Results are almost sorted..

..and we are just on the last leg to prepare the Final List of the winners.

So..most probably the results will be out by 31st March.

Kindly keep just a little more patience..

..we will see you all soon🙏