DISQUALIFICATION OF VOTES

It has been brought into our knowledge that despite constantly telling that on one particular story one can cast maximum 10 votes..We have came across several cases where readers are casting more than 10 votes.

If someone thinks that no body will be counting the votes or we will simply over look it just because the number of votes are high..then they are highly mistaken.

Serious actions would be taken against such acts.

All the votes (casted by those person which is more than 10 on one particular story) would be straightaway disqualified. None of the votes would be counted.

It's a request to all the writers (nominees) to kindly pay attention to the Rules of Infinty Awards and ask your readers to vote accordingly or else all the votes of such readers would be disqualified by simply deleting it.

We the team of Infinty Awards are doing our best to make sure every single thing goes fairly...But act like this seriously discourages and demotivates the essence of the Awards.

All those voters who have casted more than 10 votes on particular story kindly delete the excess votes in matter of next two days or else all your votes would be disqualified.

To all my nominees it's a sincere request from the entire team of Infinty Awards kindly ask your readers to stick with the rules and vote accordingly or else some amazing stories might end up be out of race just because of such acts.

We would be waiting till Monday to get all those extra votes deleted..after that we would straight away disqualified all the votes of such voters.

If any person see this sort of act where more number of votes then the required one is casted do let us know so that we could take action accordingly.

It's a sincere request from the entire team of Infinty Awards let's all together make sure that things like this shouldn't destroy the hard work of my amazing nominees and their story. As things like this isn't fair for rest of the nominee.

Thank you.