MEET THE JUDGES.

So finally it's time to reveal the name of the Judges who will be helping us to conduct The Infinty Awards in a fair and proper way.

But before that just one small thing more.

As you all know that swadhinta_rj and akriti_sharma are the co-admins of Infinity Awards...so we have divided the Judges into three groups that would be headed by myself , swadhinta_rj and akriti_sharma.

The distribution of work to the Judges will be given by their respective admin. And the Judges will work along with their respective admins as a team.

If the Judges had any queries or they have any issue about anything they can discuss it with their respective admins.

Admins aren't the leader..nope..(.some may call them dictator/ ruler)..but that's not the case here.

They are more like helping hand to the Judges so that the Judges could perform the responsibilities assigned to them without any issue.

So here's the name of the Judges whose admin will be swadhinta_rj

1. loststoriesoflife

2. Aarushi6628

3. sweet-cutiepie

4. safiakhan1999

5. Parthian_foreva

6. bling_angel

Name of the Judges who's admin will be akriti_sharma

1. thejackle123

2. divatulips11

3. alina_1502

4. Niveditha108

5. snowprincess_23

6. true_love_for_love

7. wanderlustx941

And these are name of the Judges who will be working with me.

1. adiza-avneil2019

2. aradhana1989

3. crazy_n_puh2

Congratulations to all the Judges of Infinity Awards 2019..👏👏👏

And welcome abode.🙏🙏

I have got more than 100+ nominations for the Judges of Infinity Awards..but 16 Judges were selected..as they were the one who nominated their names as well followed the proper rules and regulations of Infinity Awards.

Earlier there were going to be only 5 Judges..however since more than 2.5k stories are nominated in Infinity Awards. That's why this number had been increased to 19. (Including the admins..)

I would like to officially welcome each and every Judge on board.

Hopefully we together working as a team will successfully accomplish Infinity awards 2019.

Now..before we take any more step towards the voting round..there is one thing that needs to be done first by the Judges.

As soon as you see your name here..kindly contact your respective admins asap as they have something important to discuss with you all.

Judges needs to remember one thing very specifically..if at any time they fail to perform the task assigned to them due to any reason they need to inform their admins before hand so that another way could be found out on time.

If any of the Judges are found in any sort of wrong act like rigging the contest by favouring their respective stories or writers..then the services of such Judges would be terminated immediately.

Let's try our best to keep this competition clean, fair and square.

Kindly contact your admins as soon as you see you name here.

In case of any question please feel free to contact me or the Admins. We would be happy to help.

Thank you for your patience.

God bless.