ARE YOU GUYS READY..

..for something different..😉

Like An OS COMPETITION of Different FanFiction (subgroups).

Just like Infinity Awards even this time every sub genres (AvNeil, MaNan, ArShi, SwaSan etc will be judged differently) so that each fandom could get their respective winners without any chaos.

Sounds interesting..

..and yes..those who think we are FAKE/ UNFAIR / BIASED...please it's a request kindly  don't waste your precious time and energy into these kind of FAKE COMPETITIONS.🙏🏻

We will only go ahead with it only when we recent a decent response from different fandoms.

Like atleast 10 participants (willing) for each sub genres.

This time only those who are wiling to participate in this OS competition..kindly tag your username in the comment section along with "YES I AM WILLING TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS OS COMPETITION" to make your entry valid.

Once we get enough participants we will post a separate book that would conduct the RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THAT OS COMPETITION along with THEME ON WHICH ONE HAD TO PEN DOWN THE OS.

Last time when we chose to conduct Infinity Awards we didn't expected much..and well the RESULTS were EPIC (be it the number of nominations or the numbers of votes that were casted or the participation of both writers and voters..it was EPIC in every way possible.)

So even this time we are simply keeping our fingers crossed and leaving everything on you all (Readers & Writers) because nothing is ever possible without the support and willingness of you all.

Hopefully we will see you all soon..to announce the details of this OS Competition. 🤞🤞

God bless.