MEET YOUR ADMINS.

So it's time to announce the name of the Admins of Infinity Awards 2019.

Meet..

akriti_sharma

&

swadhinta_rj

Akriti and Swadhinta are the co-admins of Infinity Awards 2019..

..who will make sure of proper co-ordination of the work of Judges of Infinity Awards.

Yes..

..The name of Judges will be announced tomorrow.

Initially..only 5 set of Judges were required but looking at the turnout and number of nominations..the only thing that seems sensible is "THE MORE THE MERRIER".

Still there are some things that need to be clarified.

All the judges who would be selected had to be in constant touch with each other.

If after becoming the judge they would quit just because of workload due to some or the other reason that would seriously create a lot of issues for the rest of the team.

That's why those who have given their names as Judges..it's a sincere request from my side that please stick with us till the end after agreeing to it or else the whole Award would go for toss.

Once your name is selected..Kindly re-confirm that you will be able to give your proper time and undivided attention to this Award (till first week of February).

The names of Judges will be out tomorrow.

And

The final round of voting with the finalist stories would begin from 15th January.

Hopefully there won't be any confusion.

If there is any confusion..please feel free to contact me.

You can also drop your queries with the Admins. They will get back to you after proper discussion as per rules of Awards.

See you all tomorrow with names of Judges.

And

Participants..

MARK YOUR CALENDARS..

As the final round begin on TUESDAY (15TH JANUARY).

Thank you.