I Miss You

February 28, 2020

Orlando, FL
Jake was at home recovering from the injuries he had suffered over the past month. Triple H had granted him this week of SmackDown off to recuperate. They were going to use Nakamura's post match assault as a way to write him off TV for that week.

Jake was enjoying his time at home. It meant that he finally got to spend some time with Liv. With them being on seperate shows, it meant that their schedules never lined up and they would barely get to see each other.

"You know...", Liv started.

Jake gave her his full attention.

"I've really enjoyed being able to spend time with you this week", she finished.
"Me too, babe", Jake replied.
"I hate that we're on different shows! It means we never get to see each other. I miss you."
"I miss you, too. How about this? How about I ask Hunter to trade me to Raw after Wrestlemania? Then we'd have the same schedule, and we'd get to travel together."
"You'd really do that for me? But what about SmackDown?"
"I've only been their a month, Liv. I'm sure they won't miss me too badly".
"Maybe"
"And besides, the flagship wrestler should be on the flagship show".

Liv shot Jake a look and he just responded with a cheesy smile. Liv shook her head.

"You're lucky I love you, I swear.", she said.
"I'm the luckiest guy in the world", Jake replied.

Liv rolled her eyes at her boyfriend but cuddled into him more because of his nice words. The adverts on TV stopped and SmackDown came back on. The young couple were watching it live. Jake was intrigued to see what they had written for him while he was away. It wouldn't take him long to find out either because the first thing back from commercial was Rusev and Nakamura in the ring. They were cutting a promo about Rusev's win over Jake at Elimination Chamber.

While they were gloating, Triple H's music hit and he came out from backstage and stood on the ramp.

"Now, Rusev, Nakamura. I didn't like what I saw on Sunday from you two. You blatantly cheated to get a victory over Jake Blade and that's unacceptable here on SmackDown Live. Rusev, you will be going one on one with Jake again at Fastlane. As for you, Shinsuke. Next week, you will be facing Jake Blade one on one. If Jake is able to win that match, yourself and Lana will be banned for ringside for the match at Fastlane. However, if you win, you will be granted a United States Championship Match as a reward. But only if you win. And if you decided to cheat again, you will automatically forfeit your opportunity and both of you will suspended until after Wrestlemania."

Rusev and Nakamura were fuming. They may have gotten away with one on Sunday, but Triple H wasn't going to allow it to happen again.

Meanwhile, back at Jake's house, he and Liv were enjoying what they had just heard.

"So, you've got Nakamura next week then?", Liv said.
"Seems like it. And if Rusev gets involved, it'll cost them a place on Wrestlemania", Jake replied.
"Looks like the odds might be in your favour right now".
"Maybe it would be a good time to ask Hinter about a trade. Seems like everything's going my way".

Jake and Liv continued to watch the rest of SmackDown until it was over.

"You know, it gets kinda lonely here when you're on the road", Jake said.
"I know what you mean. I have a roommate and I still get lonely.", Liv replied. "Lucky for me, I've got Piggles cuddle at night when you're not there."
Oh yeah, your pig. Maybe I should get a pet?"
"I'm surprised you haven't already."
"I'd just feel kinda guilty, not being here to look after them when I'm on the road. It just doesn't seem right."
"That makes sense. But hey, if you move to Raw, you've always got me and Piggles!"
"I look forward to it."

Liv smiles happily at her man before planting a big kiss on his lips. It seemed about time for the two to head to bed. They headed up to the bedroom together before stopping off and hopping into bed. Liv cuddled into Jake again and he kissed her on the head. Jake had his left arm under Liv's head and his right hand was circling on her thigh. Liv grabbed his hand and guided it up to her boob.

"What are you up to?", Jake asked.
"Nothing, this is just kinda comforting. Can you keep it there?", Liv replied.
"Anything for you, babe"

Liv let out a sleepy smiled and Jake gave her boob a little squeeze before the two of them drifted off to sleep.

A/N: Hope you enjoyed that chapter. I want to give credit to StueyBoii  for the idea for the end of this chapter. I borrowed the idea from his Peyton story, so you should go read that if you haven't already.