The Big League

February 4, 2019

Portland, OR
Jake and Eddie arrived at the arena, about 4 hours before the start of RAW. They knew they were going on during the hour before RAW, but they wanted to make sure they're were on time.
As they pulled into the car park, they saw Matt Bloom waiting for them.

"Hi guys, nice to finally meet you both", said Matt Bloom, holding out his hand.
"It's an honor, sir", Jake responded as he shock Matt's hand.
"This is absolutely incredible!", Eddie added as he shook Matt's hand.
"Vince and Hunter are waiting for you in the office. Follow me".

Jake and Eddie followed Matt through the arena. This was like a dream come true for the two friends. They made their way past makeup and a few of the locker rooms. The likes of Curt Hawkins, Zack Ryder, and Apollo Crews were staring at them. Jake and Eddie decided to give a wave to them as they walked past, trying to not look too intimidated by their more senior peers.

After what seemed like a lifetime, Jake and Eddie reached the McMahon's office and Matt Bloom let them in. They were both greeted by the eyes of the McMahon family.

The first to greet them was Stephanie, mostly because she was the closest one to the door.
"Welcome boys. Don't be shy, come on in", Stephanie said to them calmly as she signaled for them to enter further into the room.

"It's nice to meet you both. I've seen a lot of your work recently, and I think there's a lot to work with". The two young men turned as Triple H started talking to them for the other side of the conference table. They decided to head over to him and shake his hand.

"It's a pleasure to meet you sir" Eddie said sheepishly.
"We're both very big fans of yours" Jake replied as he shook The Game's hand.

"As you should be!"
Jake and Eddie turned around quickly at the familiar voice coming from behind them. It was none other than Vince McMahon's, who had just entered the room and was standing next to his daughter.

"Please take a seat. I wouldn't want to waste your time or mine", Vince said as he began walking towards them.
Jake and Eddie sat down next to each other in one side of the table, while Triple H and Steph sat in the other. Vince walked to the head of the table and sat down to continue talking.

"I don't know how much Matt Bloom has told you", he continued. "But I want you two in a tag team match tonight on Main Event, just so I can see where my money is going. I'm sure you understand."
"Absolutely, sir. No complaints here" Jake said.
"Who will we be facing?" Eddie asked.
"You'll be up against the Revival tonight" Triple H began. "We're pushing them for the RAW Tag Team titles next week, so we'll be using you as enhancement talents tonight to give them some momentum for next week".
"That sounds great!" Jake said excitedly. "We're both big fans of their matches in NXT".
"Good, so we hope to see a good match from the four of you. Now it's probably time we let you go. You guys will be in locker room 2C. You'll be sharing with The Revival boys, so it'll be a good chance for you to introduce yourselves and get some ideas flowing for your match tonight".
"Good luck boys", Stephanie said as she stood up to open the door.
Jake and Eddie waves goodbye to the McMahon's as they exited the office and headed to their locker room.