45 • adventures in seattle

{ryan's pov}

{ryan's pov}

"you didn't bring anything else with you?" brendon asked, looking at my handful of items.

"these are the only things i actually needed" i shrugged.

brendon opens the hotel door. i walk in and place my things on the desk. i notice my the majority of my things are already here.

"um... thanks for holding onto the rest of my stuff" i said, breaking the few moments of silence.

he grinned at me. "no problem. are you hungry?" he asked.

i shrugged. "i could eat." brendon laces his fingers with mine.

"let's go then. i'm starving." he grabs his grey coat as we head out the door.

the two of us walk out of the hotel and out on the streets. the city was illuminated, quite beautiful. we find a restaurant near our hotel, it's a couple blocks away.

as we were reaching the restaurant, a fan recognized us and asked for a picture. brendon placed an arm on their back; i just kinda stood there awkwardly, an arm crossing my torso.

we are left back alone to reach our destination.

<time skip>

"so why exactly did you ditch your own party for me?" brendon took a bite of his pasta.

i sighed. "we're not on best terms in our relationship and i felt like we needed to spend time together and sort things out." a tear started to slip from the corner of my eye.

brendon leaned over the table, wiping my tears away with his thumb, rubbing my arm with his other arm.

"ryan," he looked up into my eyes. "i feel like i've been a huge dick to you the past few weeks. you didn't deserve it, i should've also respected your decisions instead of trying to force you into stuff."

he looks like he's on the verge of tears. to avoid an awkward hug over the table, i get up and hug him in a tight embrace. i press my lips onto his forehead.

"it's okay bren. i love you. i always will." i feel him smile against my neck.

we finish up our food and grab my card to pay.

"no ry" he takes my card from my hand. "i'm paying, it's the least i can do for you."

"oh, okay." i put my card back in my wallet. i can get used to this.

he grabs my hand and we walk down the street, back to the hotel.

"what do you want to do when we get back to the room?" i ask brendon.

"it's your birthday, you choose." we step into the elevator, brendon presses the button for floor 4.

"do you think the pool is still open?" i ask, we could maybe go for a swim.

"it closed at 11. it's now thirty past midnight." i sigh. "but there's a cool bathtub in my room, maybe we could take a bath?" brendon added.

i nodded. it didn't seem like a bad idea. i also need to get out of these clothes; they don't smell the best.

brendon opens the door to the room. he was right, the bathtub was cool. it was a deep porcelain tub that could definitely fit more than one person.

i grab his hand, to take him into the bathroom with me. i lock the door, even though nobody can get into the hotel room anyway. brendon runs the warm water to fill the tub.

i unbutton the black vest and the flannel top underneath it. brendon starts undressing as well. i remove everything but my headband. i step into the tub and sit.

"you coming in?" i ask brendon, who seems to be in his world. he nods, climbing into the tub and sitting in between my legs. i wrap my arms around his torso and kiss his neck, slightly sucking.

"babe" he let out in a breathy moan. i guess i hit his sweet spot.

brendon turns himself to face me. i cup his face in my hands and plant my lips on his. our lips moving in sync, i slip my tongue into his mouth and our tongues fight for dominance.

i wrap my arms around brendon in a tight, but comfortable embrace. he rests his head in the crook of my neck, his breathing is slow and steady.

he is the one whom i'll never let go.

~

{721 words}

i've said this before, but this book is coming to an end in the next 3-5 chapters.

after i finish writing this book, i'm planning on reading through and fixing grammatical and spelling errors.