26 • saturday

{ryan's pov}

{ryan's pov}

"ryro! ryro! wake up!" brendon's voice wakes me up. "spencer and jon are gonna be here in like 30 minutes!! pete is coming at 2!"

i glanced at the clock on brendon's bedside, which read 1pm. "why the fuck did you wake me up an hour before pete arrives!" i yelled.

"i just woke up and saw the time! i need to shower" he says. by the time brendon is out, i won't even have time.

"i'm showering with you because i won't have time" i said, grabbing some clothes from his drawers.

"i bet there's another reason you're showering with me" he smirked. i punched brendon's shoulder as we walked into the bathroom. brendon turned the water on as he undressed. i caught myself staring at him, i quickly looked away as i blushed. i undressed quickly and joined him in the shower.

when we finished showering, i stepped out of the shower. brendon slapped my ass as i grabbed a towel, causing me to smile and blush again. i dried myself off and wrapped the towel around my waist and brendon did the same. "that towel of yours look better off baby" brendon said in a low voice as he kissed my lips.

i kissed back of course, then pulled away after a couple seconds. "we don't have much time brendon. maybe later." i winked at the last part.

"tease" brendon grazed his hand under my towel to my ass again. "your ass is so perky" i laughed because i found that funny.

"thanks?" i giggled. "but really, we need to get ready."

"okay fine" brendon says as he starts to dress.

i finally got brendon to focus on getting ready, and not on sex. after getting dressed, i find a hairdryer to dry my hair. i then put some blue makeup over my eyebrows and eyelids. "brendon? do you have a straightener?" i poke my head out from the bathroom.

"it's underneath the sink" he yells back. i plug it in and start straightening my wavy hair. the doorbell rings. it must be spencer and jon. i turn off the straightener and put it back under the sink. "ryan! spencer and jon are here!" i walk downstairs and greet them. spencer and jon place their things in the garage and wait for pete to come by.

ten minutes passed and the doorbell rings. i run to the door, greeting the pete wentz and introducing him to spencer, jon, and brendon.

"we have everything set up in the garage" brendon says as he leads us all into the garage.

pete sits one of the chairs we have set up as we get situated. "so we have a few new songs we have for you but if you want to hear one of the songs that we recorded we can do that as well." brendon says in the mic. pete smiles. "the first song we have is 'build god, then we'll talk' which is our newest song created." we play the song and pete applauds afterwards.

"wow, that sounded amazing! i'm impressed." he starts. "do you guys mind playing like two more songs? that'd be great."

he's impressed with us! i'm screaming on the inside. i exchange smiles with brendon. we play lying next and lastly martyrdom. pete seems to really like our songs. "i'm still, very impressed with you guys. do you guys want to go eat or something? i saw a del taco down the road on my way here." out of all places, del taco. i love this guy more already.

"hell yeah! del taco is fabulous!" brendon blurted. i felt my cheeks turn a shade of pink. so we headed to del taco.

as soon as we settle at a table and get our food, pete says "so i really like your music and i'd love to sign you guys!" we drop our jaws at the news. pete is signing us!

"oh my god!" brendon says loudly, "thanks pete!"

"you guys really deserve a chance to get big someday. i can see your commitment and i can tell you're constantly working on this project" he explains. "i see lots of potential in you guys."

~

{699 words}

little long but i know you guys wont mind