25 • great news

{ryan's pov}

{ryan's pov}

it's been a week later since i've emailed pete. "ryro! has he emailed you back by any chance?" brendon asked, as he walked into my room.

"i don't know... should we check?" i asked

"that's not even a question dingus, let's check!" i log onto my email on my laptop to see a reply from pete. "he responded! what'd he say?"

"babe, i haven't even opened it"

"open it!" so i clicked on it.

ryan ross of panic! at the disco,

i watched the videos you attached. i truly love you guy's style of music. would i be able to come and watch you guys play this saturday possibly?

pete wentz of dcd2

"baby! he wants to come over and watch us play!" my boyfriend yells, jumping up and down on my bed. i smiled and hugged him. i quickly sent pete back brendon's address.

we called up spencer and jon about the news.
they were both stoked by the great news. now we have to prepare for saturday. as we had jon and spencer on the phone, we decided to have a practice session before we make a fool of ourselves in front of the pete wentz.

as soon as spencer and ryan arrived, we went to the garage. "so what are we planning to play for pete wentz on saturday?" spencer asked.

"we should probably play the songs we didn't send to him and if he wants to play any of the songs we sent him, then we play them." jon explains. wow, he's pretty smart. smarter than i thought.

i introduced another song i've been working on: build god, then we'll talk. "this sounds like it's about cheating and prostitutes, just dark." spencer critiques.

"again, about how my ex cheated on me, just in the form of two characters: cheating lawyer and a prostitute." i mentioned.

"we should try playing around with this song" brendon chimed in.

we started to figure out how we wanted to vocals to go for brendon and i. i normally did the backup vocals. with the rhythm of our song, spencer started experimenting with different drum patterns. jon, brendon and i then worked together to find the perfect guitar riffs.

after the practice, jon left first as spencer lingered around for a minute. "can i tell you guys something? i'm not really ready to tell jon but you guys are my closest friends." spencer asked.

"you can tell us anything spence" brendon smiled.

"i think i'm bi."

"so do you have a certain guy who you happen to like?" i asked.

"um... i think i kinda like jon."

~

{436 words}

joncer will eventually kick in soon yayay