35 • hotel beds

*smut warning (again)*

{ryan's pov}

today is the first day touring. we just basically sit in this bus all day and supposedly stay in a hotel occasionally. it might be fun, who knows?

"brendon shut the hell up i'm sleepy" i whine as i'm trying to sleep in my bunk.

"fine" brendon surrenders, and climbs into my bunk. "i get to sleep in here as well" he wraps his arms around me in this tiny ass bunk. "how can we even fit in here? i don't know.

"okay then, better not wake me up or i'll beat your ass"

he cocks an eyebrow. "kinky?"

"shut up" i slap him playfully. "can i sleep now?"

"fine" i close my eyes and try to drift into slumber again. i feel brendon press his lips to my forehead and whisper "sweet dreams baby"

<time skip>

"brendon! why the fuck did you wake me up?!" i raised my voice a little.

"because ryan" brendon climbed on top of me and pecked my lips. "we're here!" he climbed off me and grabbed my arm.

"oh. well, i thought you woke me up because you were bored." i sighed. "but we actually get nice beds... ya know" i wiggled my eyebrows.

"and you said i was always horny!" brendon playfully punched my arm. i pretended to be hurt as brendon laughed.

"but what if i was actually hurt?" i pouted.

"well i know i didn't hit you hard but if i did i do this" he said as pecked my cheek. we walk inside the hotel and retrieve our key cards. we go up the elevator to the 4th floor to find out room. brendon unlocks the door to reveal a king size bed, flatscreen tv, and a balcony.

"damn, we're fucking tonight" i smirked, my hand on brendon's ass.

"well... someone's horny" brendon turned his gaze toward me. "and that someone is you." i felt his soft lips on mine. i returned the gesture, kissing harder. i licked his lips, but he denied. that fucker. i started to palm him through his jeans, earning a gasp. i took that as an opportunity to slip my tongue in his mouth. "fuck you" brendon groaned at my cleverness. i slowly back us toward the bed, pushing brendon onto the bed.

"good thing we don't have to rehearse for a show tonight" i said as i climbed onto brendon, reconnecting our lips. "or we wouldn't be having this much fun" i felt him smile into the kiss.

"fuck ry" brendon groaned as he arched his back. i removed my shirt and fumbled with my belt buckle, slipping my pants off along with my boxers.

"undress as i get something" i order. i dig inside my luggage, looking for the lube. i can't find it. i turn around and get back onto the bed, straddling brendon.

"did you find what you were looking for?" he asks.

"no, but this'll do" i said as i put my fingers in brendon's mouth to be coated with his saliva. i take my saliva-coated fingers out and start stretching his hole. he moans as i finger fuck him for a while, eventually taking my fingers out. i push into him dry and start out slow. brendon winces at first, but adjusts fairly quick.

"fuck me faster daddy" brendon moans. i pick up the pace, earning more moans from the boy. the room fills with the sounds of our moans. i suck and lightly bite the skin of brendon's neck, leaving the beautiful bruises of love. brendon moans louder as i hit his prostate straight on. i continue hitting that same spot, which drove him nuts.

"i'm close brenny" i moaned as my thrusts slightly started to become sloppier.

"me too baby" he moaned as i came in him. i took my cock out and went level with his. i licked down his shaft and swirled my tongue around him. i started bobbing and felt brendon grip my hair. without any warning, i deepthroated him, which caused brendon to release a string of loud moans. not long after, he came. i kept his cum in my mouth for awhile. then i kissed brendon hard, pushing it into his mouth, giving him a taste.

he swallowed his cum, because spitters are quitters.

~

{711 words}

hopefully y'all don't mind back to back smut chapters