30 • cure to hangovers

*smut warning mid chapter*

{ryan's pov}

i wake up in brendon's room. i don't remember falling asleep in his room. as i sit up, a raging storm of pain pounds through my head. i hear the door open to reveal brendon. "oh good, you're awake babe. you passed out last night. are you feeling better?" memories from last night start to gain clarity.

"my head just hurts really bad." i said. brendon gives me some advil and water.

"well you had a lot of alcohol last night. just take this, you'll feel better soon honey." he explained.

brendon was about to leave when i said "stay here baby."

brendon turned around. "you okay babe?" i patted his side of the bed and smile.

"i'll be fine and dandy when you come lay with me." brendon slips under the covers with me, wrapping his arms around me. i blushed a little and smiled. "i think my headache is better"

"are you saying that because i'm in bed with you?" brendon asked, laughing a little bit to him self.

"maaybe" i replied, dragging the a out. i rubbed my ass against brendon's crotch, feeling him harden almost immediately.

"you little fucker," brendon groaned as he climbed on top of me and crashed his lips against mine.

*smut starts here*

i flip him over, where he is laying on his back. i straddled the boy's hips, pulling his shirt off and toyed with the hem of his boxers. i unbuckled and removed my jeans that i still had on from last night, pulling down my underwear along with the jeans. i reconnected my lips with brendon's, as i slid his boxers down, springing his hard cock free. i grounded my erection with his, receiving several moans from the shorter boy. my hand went down to stretch my hole. i rubbed my thumb over brendon's slit as he moaned my name, leaking pre-cum.

i lowered myself onto him.  "right there, baby." brendon groaned. bouncing as i released strings of pornographic moans with every bounce. i rubbed my slit, as my orgasm was close. my cock twitched as i moaned loudly —screamed his name — and i came on brendon's chest. brendon released not long after i did, moaning my name as his eyes rolled back.

"my headache is better babe" i said as i laid next to brendon.

~

{385 words}

short but hopefully the smut was good lmaoo