21 • i know your secret, ryan

{ryan's pov}

{ryan's pov}

after brendon dropped me off at my house from our "night" of fun in the walmart parking lot, my phone buzzes.

kenny: wow. you exposed yourself and brendon before i could. well, i have another deal. i know about your fun with brendon.

ryan: what are you talking about, my "fun with brendon"?

kenny: walmart parking lot?

ryan: how the fuck
ryan: you're sick, please get help

kenny: i'll give you 3 weeks. you better do me like you did brendon or i'll tell everyone about your little fun.

at least he's generous with time. but that's not the point.

ryan: nobody will believe your bullshit kenneth

kenny: *video showing just brendon's car* are you still sure about that?

and that's when it broke me. i dialed brendon's phone number. he answered in one ring. "hey babe"

"brendon come over now. i need you over here." i cried into the phone.

"what happened baby? is everyth-"

"just hurry up. now. the front door is unlocked."

literally like 2 minutes later, and brendon opens the door. "ryan?" he yells. he runs to my room, where i am. crying in my bed. "ryan! what's going on?" he climbs into my bed and wraps his arms around me. i give him my phone and he reads the conversation. "that pervert!" he yells.

"what should i do?" i sniffled.

brendon gets an idea. "we're both under 18 right?" i nod slowly, confused at where he's taking this. "he took a video of us — although you can't directly see us — having sex. it's child pornography, and it's illegal." he explains.

"so you're saying he should get him in trouble legally?" i ask.

"basically" he starts. "and it will be on his permanent record as a felony"

"how the fuck do you know all this?" i asked.

"well, you know, i smoke pot. which is illegal. and i've done a lot of illegal things." he explains. "but shh, don't tell anybody."

i thought about it for awhile, do we really want to get kenny in deep trouble? "i kinda feel bad for doing this" shit, that slipped.

"for what? doing me? cause that was some of the best sex i've had in my life." he explains. "wait... do you mean if we get kenny in trouble? cause he's the one who's been harassing you and stuff and it's starting to get serious."

"yeah, the kenny thing. i won't ever regret sex with you, you're talented at that... daddy" i moaned the last part as a joke.

well, moaning daddy jokes are all my boyfriend and i have and we can't be serious for a solid second.

~

{440 words}

kenny doesn't know how to make his mind up for a way of revenge lmao

but i gotta keep the tea brewing