3 • a pretty decent start

{ryan's pov}

{ryan's pov}

a few days have passed and today is the first day of school. luckily, spencer and i are both juniors, i'm unsure of what grade brendon is.
from what i know of, i have english and science with spencer, so that's a great start.

i start off the day by tossing a pair of black skinny jeans on along with my black blink-182 sweatshirt. next i brush my teeth, fix my hair and thinly apply some eyeliner. i make my way downstairs to find spencer on the couch watching some show. spencer rushes me, saying that we're gonna be late. it's 7:43, school starts at 8. after finding something to eat, i toss my song book in my backpack and zip it shut. we rush out the door and hop into my car.

my own worst enemy by lit plays on the radio on the way to hell, i mean school. i drummed the beat of the song on the steering wheel at the red light that kept us from reaching hell any quicker. throughout the ride, it was mostly silent except for the music faintly playing in the background and the occasional small talk that exchanged between the two of us.

after a ten minute drive, we reach shadow ridge high school. the school is huge. the campus looks approximately the size of a major college campus. well i'm gonna get lost here. surprisingly, my first hour english class with spencer wasn't difficult to find, so we weren't late to our first class. I start to go into a deep ponder until my name was called for attendance. i shyly raise my hand up and give the fakest grin possible. suddenly, a certain name that was called out caught my attention.

brendon urie.

knowing i have this boy in my grade, and in probably more than just my english class, i feel this school year won't be so bad after all.

~

{321 words}

the average amount of words i plan to have per chapter is 300 to 600 words.