32 • a fever you can't sweat out

{ryan's pov}

{ryan's pov}

finally, we have all our songs done for our album. we decided to call it "four twinks hit the dance floor". brendon knocks on my door "ry honey, i have your medicine"

"come in babe" i say in a nasally voice, since i'm sick. brendon opens the door and hands me to cough syrup and some juice. "you know i can take care of myself, babe. you don't have to" brendon smiles.

"you have a pretty shitty fever. you need to rest and feel better." brendon rubs my shoulder and arm. he also slips into the bed with me.

"brenny go away, i don't wanna get you sick"

"i don't care. i'll be sick with you." he kisses me, but i push him away.

"brendon, you're gonna get sick and it's not gonna be fun!" i whine.

brendon shrugs. "at least i'll be sick with you buttercup." i laugh at the new nickname.

"buttercup?" i laugh. brendon ruffles my hair and kisses me again.

"yes. because you're cute. with your button nose, your hazel eyes. also i like your hair wavy" he kisses me for the third time. i glare at him. "yes ry i know i'm gonna get sick but i don't give a fuck what you think." i laugh.

"well when you're complaining about being sick, that's on you because i warned you." and he pecks my lips again.

"know what we should name the album instead of 'four twinks hit the dance floor'? 'a fever you can't sweat out' cause ya know... we're kinda sick." i rolled my eyes and laughed.

"well maybe we can name it that honey." brendon smiled.

<time skip>

brendon and i are both sick and have a fever. a fever we can't sweat out. "ryro i don't feel so well" brendon whined.

"i told you it's not my problem that you got sick because you kissed me" i rolled my eyes at this boy.

"but you were so cute i couldn't help it" he continued to whine. "it's not fair" i laughed. "it's not funny!" he frowned. i laughed some more.

"and this is why our album is called 'a fever you can't sweat out' instead of 'four twinks hit the dance floor', because you haaad to get sick" i joked.

"like you weren't sick first." i stuck my tongue out at him, getting a laugh out of him.

"touché" i shrugged. "you win." i waited a couple of seconds "at getting sick." brendon rolled his eyes at me.

"well then, if i'm a winner... then the loser kisses the winner." he said, and he was straddled over my waist. i pecked his lips. "honey, you can do better" he gave me a look. i sighed, right before connecting our lips together, licking his bottom lip for entrance. he gladly let me in, as our tongues explored every crevice of each other's mouth.

i pulled away slowly, but brendon gripped my hair and pulled me back in.

that sly bastard.

brendon eventually pulled away, panting. "that was a good one babe," he said as he cuddled next to me. i put my arm around him as he closed his eyes and slowly drifted into slumber.

~

{531 words}

yeet