22 • police station

don't question the song above but
brendon looks really cute in this gif

don't question the song above butbrendon looks really cute in this gif

{ryan's pov}

"should we tell spencer and jon about this blackmail?" brendon asked, as we were cuddled in his bed. it probably is, and it'd be great to get their opinion on our plans.

we call spencer and jon to come over to brendon's and we can also start working on some new songs i wrote over the past few days.

not too long after calling the two, they both showed up and met us upstairs. "hey guys, um kenny blackmailed me again and we need your input on what we're planning on doing." i explained. i gave them my phone to look at the conversation.

as they read the texts, jon asks "can we play the video or... no?" brendon and i turned redder than cherries.

"well..." i started. "we fucked in his car because his parents were home and so if you really want to hear that then go ahead" i went even more red, if that was possible.

"yeah, i don't wanna hear it then" spencer said. jon just smirked and raised his eyebrows. "bet you two were doing it before we got here" jon laughed. brendon blushed again.

"kenny's a pervert. he probably jacks to that shit. now what are you guys gonna do before i find this on some dark website?" jon asks.

"well both me and ryan are under 18 and this is like a sex tape right? it's kind of like child pornography, minus the view of us. we were thinking of going to tell the police about this, it could get kenny in some trouble." brendon explains.

"for being a little pervert, kenny would probably get a day or two in juvy or whatever and this would be put on his permanent record" spencer started. "do it. get this fucker a taste of what he paid for." i saw jon blush a little bit.

"should we go to the police like... now?" jon asked.

"hold up brendon and i need to put shirts on" i said. spencer rolled his eyes.

time skip to when they get to the station bc the car ride was probably boring

"can i help you guys with something?" the lady behind the counter asked.

"hi, my boyfriend got sent a video of something that wasn't very appropriate and we would like to talk to an officer about it." brendon explained to the lady.

"okay, i'll let an officer know about the situation. please take a seat in the waiting room." brendon and i thanked her.

an officer called brendon and i into an office. "so what exactly happened with this inappropriate video situation?" we explained the entire situation, even though the sex in brendon's car part was a little... embarrassing to tell to this guy. "may i see your phone sir?" i handed my phone to him. "i will have to track the guy's phone who sent you this and it will go under an investigation. but we will return your phone to you in a few days if that's okay sir."

"okay, thank you sir" i smiled at him as we exited his office.

~

{502 words}

welp kenny's getting in some straight up tea noww