Chapter Thirty Two

"Even though your fever has broken again, I don't believe you should really leave the hospital," Mark Tuan informs me, causing me to frown.

"But-"

"Obviously, your body can't take all the pressure and stress," Mark tells me with a 'no funny business' tone.

"But-"

"And the performance doesn't matter. You will be resting here. And, not to mention, we got the previous tests back." Mark notices that shuts me up. He sighs - it's a common action and one that fairly annoys me. "The same things came back positive."

And my whole world breaks. "How serious is it?"

In a softer tone, my doctor explains that they can't tell exactly the level that everything is at. But it's rare to be heavy with the way that they were able to catch it. So, it should be fairly quick. Come in, do the following treatments, leave.

"And can I still practice my playing?"

"I suppose so but I don't think you'll have enough time or energy to fully play on stage. But, as I said, the performance really can't matter this much. This is your life here, YN." Mark tries to stress. 

I know he believes I don't understand, but I do. This is dangerous. I'm going to be hospitalized for a while. I'll have to go through rigorous treatments. And I care. After all, the results dictate how long my life lasts. But, the chances of this being fatal is low. 

"Dr. Tuan?" I ask, getting a hum back. "Do you have medicine for my migraines and dizzy spells?"

"Oh, yes. Take one for the migraines and take the medication for your spells twice a day." He hands the pill bottles before then also handing a third, "This is also for the recurring fevers. It'll help with the vomiting and body temperatures. Make sure to stay clear of alcohol, these should be active after a day or two."

"So everything will feel normal?"

"You should feel basically perfect."

"Then can I leave?"

Mark sighs - again - and shakes his head. "YN, how many times do I need to say this. No performing!"

I chuckle, "It's not for performing. I just want to see my family before I'm forced into the hospital for the treatment. I'll give new samples today and tomorrow I can be released until they're given back?"

The doctor stares at me before he grumbles, "You're too stubborn." But he grabs the forms that tell I can't sue if anything happens. "But I do find it brave to leave for family."

I grin, "Thanks Tuan. I'll always be in New York so I can make it here quick. Just tell me when I have to come back." And with that, I'm allowed to leave.

☆♬○♩●♪✧♩  ♩✧♪●♩○♬☆

"Guess who it is~" I call happily as I knock on Yoongi's hotel door.

I see a few heads pop out of their rooms to check the noise and see if it's indeed their door being knocked on but when they find nothing, they slowly retreat back. 

Finally, Yoongi's opens. I'm met with a pretty happy face if I've ever seen one. You know, narrowed eyes, grumbling words, frowning lips. If anything, I'd say he's ecstatic.

"YN, you're supposed to be resting."

I just lift up my bag of hair products that I bought from a local salon. "Wanna dye your hair?" 

☆♬○♩●♪✧♩  ♩✧♪●♩○♬☆

"Careful, please. I don't want to be a blind pianist." Yoongi mumbles when a drip of hair dye starts to slide slowly down his forehead. I wipe it off, chuckling. 

We work in comfortable silence, Yoongi exhaling softly when I massage the hair dye into his locks. "You're so adorable, I swear you're really a cat."

Yoongi huffs and scrunches up his nose. "If I was cat, you'd be a dog."

I snort. "Are you insinuating that I look like dog? That's awfully rude." I hum, "I should just let you become a blind pianist then."

"No, you don't look like a dog. And, by the way, dogs can be adorable." Yoongi states matter-of-factly before continuing, "You're like a dog because you're always so happy and bouncy. But sometimes you can have this really heavy feist to you that makes you threatening to others." He hums too, "And you protect the people you love, even if it puts you in danger."

With a soft sigh, I shake my head, "You think too much." I pretend to scold but it's fond. 

"Here, let's wash your hair now."

A bit later and Yoongi's hair is washed and dried. I leave it naturally banged, not wanting to try and make it look pretty. Because it already is. 

The hair looks even softer in its natural color, the locks sleek and perfectly falling. It makes Yoongi look more masculine while also enhancing the cat like features. It makes me blush softly. 

I reach out, lightly petting the naturally colored strands of hair. "You're so pretty, how are you this pretty?" I whisper quietly, seeing Yoongi blush too and glance away. But he lightly leans into the touch. It makes me smile. "Yoongi, I can't say I love you. It's super early for that, but gosh I love all these little habits you have. You're so adorable, you know that?"

"Oh shush, you're just all mushy cause we haven't seen each other as much," Yoongi mumbles in embarrassment before he glances up. I see a mischievous glint in his eyes that makes me to try and take a step back but he reaches out and pulls me forward. 

A knee lands on his leg while I use my other leg to stay on the floor. My hands fly out and I use the back of the chair to support me so I don't fall. From there, Yoongi pulls me closer so that I'm straddling him. 

"You're just as adorable, you know that?" Yoongi mumbles, hands sliding up to my sides. I'm about to comment how I'm not fully sure what he's doing until I feel his fingers tickle my sides mercilessly.

Instantly, I'm laughing loudly with my head thrown back. "W- Wait!" I complain through uncontrollable laughter, squirming to try and fall off his lap. But Yoongi keeps a grip on me and continues to tickle me. "P- Please! Have m- mercy o-on me! I'll-" I don't get to finish as he seems to speed up the pace, my laughter increasing with it. "K- Kisses! I'll give you k-kisses!" I force out.

Yoongi stops at that, humming. "Seems fair." 

And with that, we're kissing happily. Occasionally, Yoongi tickles my sides gently, causing me to laugh or giggle into the kiss. This is only returned by a grin that I can feel against my lips.

"I can't really say I love you either, but I have to admit: Kim YN, I adore you." Yoongi mumbles between each happy kiss, earning another giggle from me. 

I giggle out, "Min Yoongi, I might just adore you too." 

End of Chapter Thirty Two

Ignore the fact that this is being posted at basically 3 AM my time

By the way, depression is coming soon so, have fun :))))