Chapter Fifteen

Before the conversation could go further, a peek of sunlight could be seen through out curtains. When we saw that, we both instantly forgot about the moment, threw our cards, and slept.

Though it seemed as if we woke too quickly after. Twelve in the afternoon the alarm goes off, it being across the room to force us to stand.

Both of us groan, Yoongi swearing under his breath while I just curl more into my blankets. I hear Yoongi shift though not get up. The longer we wait, the louder the alarm because, causing the burrito to yell in frustration while I simply feel the need to cry from the human need to sleep. 

The burrito is the first to get up, basically killing my phone to turn off the alarm. He walks back to the beds but this time tries to wake me up.

He stands there for a few moments before poking my back. Another groan escapes my lips, though this time from the knowledge I'd have to get up instantly now. I couldn't leave Yoongi to wake me up. But I still don't want to.

Yet I force myself, turning to face with a tired wave. "Sorry." I mutter, lightly hugging my pillow. I feel Yoongi's gaze for a few moments, him not shuffling until his eyes finally left me.

"Its fine. But you should get ready. We don't want to be last to the hall."

☆♬○♩●♪✧♩  ♩✧♪●♩○♬

The whole day seemed to be wasted by our own stupidity and exhaustion. It took us too long to get ready, causing us to totally miss the idea of an empty hall during lunch. So, we did what no else was doing anymore and eat. It was quick and filled with little chatter, such as how busy Daegu was or how we missed the small town we came from.

And when we left lunch, we checked the hall only to see the two teenagers in there. The first sight of them and I was booking it back to the hotel. 

And guess what we did when got back? Went back to pajamas and slept. Like babies. 

It wasn't until eleven pm did that alarm ring, the two of us sitting up easily at the almost ten hour sleep we were able to earn.

Quickly getting ready, we both head out in the dark night.

☆♬○♩●♪✧♩  ♩✧♪●♩○♬

The night was spent going through the piece over and over, less mistakes being made and instead going through even if out instruments made vile sounds. If we made a mistake, we'd have to anyways. Stopping could mean instant disqualification.

We finally make it to the end of the song for the hundredth time, a groan coming from me when I shift my weight to my other foot. They were hurting like crazy from standing so much.

Yoongi looks to me, glancing down before seeming to survey my whole stance up and down. "Come sit down. We'll take a break." He even moves over on his bench, something I quickly take in the simple gratefulness of no longer being on my feet. I set my violin down against one of the legs of the piano, sighing when all my weight is shifted onto the seat.

"What time is it?" I murmur, reaching for my phone which had been set atop the piano this whole time. When the screen lights up, I see it's past three. And I was exhausted. . . . and hungry. 

"Just rest for now. We can go back to practicing in about twenty minutes. Then we'll sleep at around seven." He tells me as he stands, walking to grab a chair before bringing it over. He then gestures to it for me. "So you can lean back. You must be tired of having to support yourself so rigidly for as long as you did." He murmurs the last words before sitting back at the bench.

"Aw, thanks Min." I murmur before moving to the chair, letting out another sigh of relief at the feeling of the support. "You're the best." 

Yoongi plays with his ears as he shrugs before clearing his throat. "I'm going to practice for Jimin. I haven't been able to. But you can still rest." 

I blink before smiling and nodding, watching him bring his hands out before then closing his eyes, letting a key press down before then starting. 

His playing was beyond enchanting, forcing my eyes to stay open just to watch how he made such beautiful notes. It was heaven in such a tired state of mind as I was in. His lips quirked up into a smile again as his body moved with his hands, happily playing the piano that seemed so much more alive under his power.

The song was played multiple times, most without a mistake. And I was happy to watch, simply seeing his process behind learning something that seemed so important to him. I don't know how much time had passed or when the world seemed to fade but suddenly, I was met with a nudge of a hand on my shoulder.

"Y/N. Come on, we'll go back to the hotel." A soft voice whispered to me, the sound making me want to sleep again.

I mumble but force my eyes open, a tired smile appearing on my lips when I see the blue hair of my partner. The boy blinks before glancing away and reaching a hand out. "Let's go." I grab the hand and he pulls me up, letting go of my hand quickly after only to then go hold my violin.

He leads me out, opening the door and allowing warm air to hit us. When we step out, I see the city is dark. I wondered what time it was.

A few cars passed by and scattered lights could be seen but it was surprisingly silent.

With an idea, I glance up, smiling when I see what I want. "Yoongi. . ." I mutter, causing him to turn to me with a sound in the back of his through that posed as a wordless question. "Look, the stars are out." I whisper, smiling when a star twinkles out of the sky only for another to come back brighter. 

Yoongi sighs before looking up to, chuckling under his breath. "I guess they are." He says quietly before then looking back ahead of us. 

Silently, we walk to the hotel, my eyes enjoying the stars while Yoongi simply enjoys the sights ahead of us.

End Of Chapter Fifteen

Sorry about the filler chapter! I just wanted the reader to get a feel for how their practices go since the next few will be skipped over with only pieces of detail. But next chapter will bring Yoongi's roommates! Hope you enjoy!