Chapter 20

~Vote and share please! Thanks loves!~

I pulled up my jeans and walked out of the bathroom. Teressa gave me a friendly smile. "You look nice."

"Yeah. Thanks for the clothes." I said plainly. I pushed past her and walked to the front door where Ian was looking at his wrist watch. "We need to hurry. Apparently this girl transports like me." Ian opened the door.

We both walked out and the door shut behind us and I turned around and saw Teressa putting on her coat. "She's coming with us?" I whispered to Ian. "Uh, yeah. After your incident last night I don't know how good of condition your in so I brought backup." He replied.

"You brought a whore."

"I'm backup. I think that's more appropriate than calling me a whore." Teressa hopped into the conversation. "Yeah okay, let's just get going." I said. I don't have time to get in it with Teressa honestly.

We walked onto the sidewalk and made a left. The breeze was nice but it didn't help with the hot sun. The fresh air and the smell of pasta.

I know it seems stereotypical but Ian's grandfathers home was by a pasta place. There were tiny cars driving down the road and bike riders on the sidewalk. People sitting down or walking.

"We don't have a car?" Teressa asked. "Exercising is good for you T. Remember that." Ian replied. "How far away is she?" I asked Ian as he began to speed walk. "She's not too far. Literally a block away." He replied.

For the rest of the walk Teressa complained her head off about her feet and may I remind you it was only a five minute walk. She should be glad that we were here now because she would've been complaining to Ian about how hard I hit her face.

The building looked old from outside. "What is this place?" I asked Ian. "It's a studio. It's really old, I forgot what it was before..I should've visited my grandfather more often." He clenched his jaw and I grabbed his hand and gave it a light squeeze.

"I'm fine. Thanks J. Anyways, they made it a studio and this is where our girl is. Let's go." He let go of my hand and we walked inside. We walked down the long hallway. There were doors to both of our let and right. "Guys..." Teressa whispered.

"Shut up Teressa. If you're going to complain then just shut up please." I replied harshly.

"No! I-I have a bad feeling." She whispered.

Teressa's power was that she could predict the future. Now, just because she saw something, that doesn't mean it would happen. Yeah, sometimes it would but we can change our future. I'm surprised she didn't see her and Ian's break up. She probably did, she just thought that maybe she could change it.

"What do you see T?" Ian asked. "I see a fight coming is what I see." She responded calmly. We carefully walked up the stairs that was at the end of the hallway.

"Do we win?" Ian asked. "Yeah we do. We take her back." Teressa said. "Then there's nothing wrong." I shrugged.

"That doesn't mean things can't change. Remember that." She said.

When we got to the top there was a door creaked open and a bright red light flashed through. We all looked at each other and Ian's hand began to glow just like Teressas and mine.

"Stay close. That goes for the both of you." Ian said but he was looking at me as the words came out of his mouth. "Yeah, thanks Ian." Teressa broke our gaze. He shook his head at her before pushing the door open lightly.

There was a girl and she held something in her hands as she spoke tongue. "Darkness falls upon us." I recognized what she was saying.

"Give me strength. Give us strength. Rise above all. The weak will crash! Darkness creeps upon everyone! Rise! Rise!" She began to yell.