Chapter 6

I dedicate this to eatreadwriterepeat because she is amazing and i love her book drifter and she is super kind!! 😘😘

***********************************************************

"Hello!" I called out as I walked down the empty hallway that was only filled with papers on the ground and blood on the floor. I walked slowly up the hallway, goosebumps appearing on my skin from the eerie setting.

"Hello! Ian! Liam! Camilia! Someone!.." I yelled.

As I got father up I saw someone sitting against the wall. "H-Hello?" I said but got no reply. I walked farther up, approaching the silent person only to find it was Phoebe.

"P-Phoebe..." I gasped.

Her throat had three claw marks that were large and blood traveled down, staining her floral printed dress.

"Jamie.." Someone called my name. I panicked and began to ran back the way I came, the hallway becoming darker.

I ran to the exit, pushing the door open. I ran out into the cold night, the snow was beginning to change a different color. The color was red and I knew it was blood.

I stopped in my tracks when I found Ian lying dead on the snow.

"I-Ian!..N-No!" I cried. I heard a deep chuckle, "You can't do anything Jamie..." A throaty voice said.

I tried to turn to the person who could've done this but I couldn't move.

"You're mine now." and before I could object their hand went over my mouth and they yanked me back. Their hand was incredibly large and pale. Fingers long and nails long, black, and sharp.

"All mine..." They said.

************************************************************************

"Jamie..Jamie are you okay?" Harry said. I opened my eyes to see he was looking down at me and I could hear Ian talking to the nurse.

"W-What happened?" I asked trying to remember what exactly did happen.

"What do you remember?" He asked.

'Did it work?' I heard his thought which spooked me a little. "I was passing out books...And then I gave you your book and that's all I can remember." I replied.

"You don't remember anything after that?" He asked. "No. Why?" I asked. "No reason...You scared me for a second there. You just passed out right there. Are you okay? I was considering on calling an ambulance but someone already ran to go get the nurse and surprisingly, Michael helped me get you here. Then Ian showed up like a fucking maniac and he thought I did something to you. The crazy part is, I have no idea where he came from." He replied.

Great. I hope he doesn't become suspicious of Ian.

"Remember it is high school. Everything will get leaked within a matter of seconds." I said because trust me I've been through it for over three hundred long ass years.

That's the beauty of it though. I got to see everything evolve.

I try to sit up but my back aches and my arms feel weak as I try to sit up. I fall back down and my bones in my back feel like they could just snap at any second.

I wince at the pain and Harry frowns, "What's wrong?"

"It's my back and arms...I don't know what's wrong.." I replied. "This is so weird..Just stay here alright? I'm going to go get the nurse so try not to move so much." He said.

He walked out of the room leaving me alone to think to myself.

What the hell happened and why do I feel so much pain? It frustrates me that I can't recall anything but if that's how Harry said it happened then I guess so.