Chapter 7

"I thought you were hurt." Harry said as he sat down on my bed. "I wasn't hurt just more of..I guess I was hurt I-I was-"

"Are you nervous with me being here Jamie?" He asked.

I shook my head quickly, "No! I love that you came to visit me. It means the world that you did that...If you don't want to be my friend now it's completely fine."

"Me? Why wouldn't I be. I'm surprised Ian even let me in here and you look better than ever...I always will be by your side Jamie. I was concerned about you...Why would you even say such a thing?" He asked.

"Because I'm too much and you haven't been at school for no more than a week. I'll give you attitude sometimes or I'll be nice and now I'm fainting right in front of you and Ian hates you and-"

"Jamie I literally don't care. Ian's your best friend so he's going to be suspicious about new friends. He probably thinks I'm going to take his place, plus I like when you have attitude...It's a complete turn on if I may say." He said as he looked down at his hands that were now on my thighs.

"Speaking of Ian..Where is he?" I asked. "He left after he showed me to your room. He said he was going to the library or what ever, I don't know." He shrugged.

"Good..I'm feeling better." I said as I sat up scooting closer to him. "Good." He replied as his hand moved higher up my thigh and his hand grabbed my waist, squeezing it lightly.

"I'm still sorry for my attitude." I whispered. He brought his face closer to mine, "I did say it was a turn on though."

He looked me in the eyes and his eyes were now a black color. No, not like demonic eyes.

"Harry I thought your eyes were-"

"Shh..." He silenced me by kissing me. His tongue explored my mouth as his hands moved their way under my thighs and he picked me up, placing me on his lap.

I tugged at the bottom of his shirt and I felt his lips move into a smile. He stopped kissing me and I took off his shirt just as he lifted off mine. He kissed my neck and unbuttoned my pants and undid his pants as well.

He unhooked my bra and began to take it off.

"I love you Jamie." He whispered in my ear before kissing me once more.

I opened my eyes and sighed heavily. It was just a dream. "Yeah it was a hell of a dream actually." Ian said as he moved around in his closet.

"Did you-"

"I didn't. Your perverted thoughts about having sex with him woke me up and it was disgusting because I couldn't block it out of my mind. Thank god you woke up before I woke you. It was like that dream kept repeating itself. How do you feel?" He asked as he walked out of his closet and leaned against the closet door.

"Sore as hell." I replied. "Figures. Can you move at all?" He asked. I sat up a little and I felt better. My headache wasn't as awful but it was still there.

"Good to know you can move. You wanna try getting out of the bed?" He asked. "Yeah just give me a minute." I replied.

"How long was I asleep for?" I asked as I threw the covers off of my body. "About this whole weekend. Happy monday hon'." He replied.

"What?! It felt like only two hours!" I exclaimed. "Yeah. You missed school and you were in a coma basically. Alexander came over and checked up on you and he didn't leave until this morning, saying that some other people would be arriving for some stuff today but it's fine, you'll go back to school monday, which is today...Possibly though. I still think you should stay." He replied.