Chapter 9

Lunch was no better that day. Everyone giving me odd stares and to make matters worse, I could hear what their thoughts and some weren't as friendly as I expected.

"Aren't you going to eat?" Ian asked. I decided to sit with him today and my other friends since Harry was sitting with Brooklyn and her gang but I was more focused on how him and Chloe seemed all giggly together.

'Hopefully he'll come home with me again...' Chloe's thoughts were so sexual and of course she was only thinking about Harry.

I mean doesn't she focus on something else rather than sex? There's school, family, food, air! Anything rather than sex but nope.

"Maybe we should all hang out sometime soon. We haven't really hung out since when?" Zayn asked. "I believe eighteen-fifty two." Liam replied quietly.

"I think it's a plan. Maybe we could all go to the-"

"Please don't say Alexanders." Zayn sighed.

I was indeed in the conversation but I wasn't saying a word because as I took another glance at Harry his eyes met mine and I could see Ian looking at the both of us.

It was like...I couldn't exactly put it into words how intense this stare seemed even though it wasn't nothing and I knew it'd be nothing and I'm not referring to the stare but more of us.

I do like Harry honestly, as a friend but so far my feelings extended for him a bit.

Or maybe I'm on crack and I just don't know. Hopefully someone has slipped something in my food or drinks because I haven't liked anyone since my first crush and that was an enemy of mine now.

"Earth to Jamie!" Ian waved his hand in my face. "Huh? Yeah?" I asked. "Maybe if you could stop drooling on your food it would still look good." He replied.

"Are you okay though? You seem...Out of it." Eliza said. "I'm completely fine I just had a long day so far." I sighed. "Do you want to go home?" Ian asked.

"No. I actually have to go find someone." I said as I got up from the table. I threw away my food and walked out of the cafeteria.

'Michael where are you?' I thought to myself. "Needing some assistance?" A familiar voice asked. I turned around and Camilia gave me a smile. "I do actually...Can you tell me where Michael is?" I whispered.

"Why do you need to find Michael of all people?" She asked with a little giggle. "He's..He's one of us." I whispered again.

She narrowed her eyes at me and grabbed me by the arm and pulled me away from the students that were by the cafeteria. We were now standing by the library and no student was near us.

"One of us?" She asked and I nodded. "When did you find this out?" She asked. "Today." I replied. "How?" She asked again.

I breathed in quickly before saying, "He got in my head."

"Maybe...Really? I didn't think he'd be one...But that's weird...Usually we would be able to tell...Okay, well I guess we should find him." She said before walking off but I grabbed her and pulled her back.

"Just do your little head thingy trick." I grinned. "No." She shook her head. "It would make life easier you know. Instead of searching around like some detectives." I replied.

"It would make us seem normal." She said sternly.

"Can we just face the facts and face that we aren't normal and never will be?"

"Normal or not normal we are normal in our own way."

"That makes no sense." I said plainly.

"It makes perfect sense. Because-"

"Camilia! Just do this one thing please!" I begged. "Alright fine, give me a moment. Be on the look out and make sure nobody sees." She sighed.

She closed her eyes and I looked around the corner making sure nobody was there peaking on us. I heard her yelp and when I turned around she was standing right there, her eyes blue instead of dark brown.

"He's all the way in the back. Let's go." She said as she walked past me quickly.

I followed her trying to keep up with her but she seemed angry.

"Camilia, your eyes-"

"Don't worry. I could see everything, we won't be running into anyone. Come on, we are gonna lose them!" She said as she ran faster.

What was going on?

I picked up my speed and started to jog but it shortly turned into running. "Camilia!" I called for her as I chased after her.

After forever we finally came to a stop and I bumped into her from behind but she didn't offer to help me up.

Gee, thanks pal.

"Going somewhere?" Camilia asked the two boys who were about to hop the fence.

~A/N~

Please don't beat me! IM SORRY ITS SHORT OKAY! SERIOUSLY IM SORRY I LOVE YOU DONT KILL ME! I dont have writers block or anything i know what to write I just...Thought it'd be a good spot to stop at.

(If you haven' t noticed,I absolutely love writing cliff hangers. They are life lol)

Anyways! I wanted to say thank you for reading so far and to please comment, vote, and share!

My ask.fm and instagram is @hazz_badbitxh

My kik is jhourdobear

Well thank you so much! Love you all! Bye!