Chapter 13

"Please." He begged, his hands beginning to shake. His pink eyes were filled with fear. "I-I need you Jamie." He stuttered.

"Michael...What's wrong?" I asked. He shook his head and looked down. "Michael, just tell me." I said.

It was so..weird.

He went from regular Michael to this scared boy and I could see it. There was something wrong and I knew it.

"Jamie, you don't understand...Something i-is after me." He looked me in the eyes. "Who is?" I asked.

"Not who. What." He corrected me. I was so confused. "What...What is after you?" I asked. "I've already said to much. Just help me please." He said.

"Michael, I can't help you until you tell-"

"Don't you get it? I can't tell you Jamie. I can't." He whispered, his grip on my wrists tightening. "Michael-"

"Is everything okay in there?" An employee asked as they knocked on the door. "Yeah, it's fine!" I replied. "Are you sure? Someone told me they heard a male voice." She replied.

"Just...Open the door." Michael whispered.

"If you don't open the door, I will!" The employee said. "No." I shook my head at Michael. "You have until the count of three miss!" The employee said.

"Michael!" I whispered.

"1!"

"No!"

"Just do it!"

"2!"

"We'll get in trouble!"

"Open the damn door!" He said as he let go of my wrists. "3!" The employee said but before they could barge in, I had already opened the door. "Oh my god! I'm sorry!" She apologized as she shut the door.

"I-I thought someone w-was in there! Oh god! I'm so-"

"It's fine. But, I'll need to talk to your manager about this?" I said confused. She didn't see Michael? "Of course!" She replied.

I heard her feet as she walked out of the dressing room.

I turned around to find no one. I began to take off my shirts but something grabbed my wrists and forced my arms to my sides and then Michael reappeared in front of me, his hands holding onto my wrist.

"H-How did y-you?" I asked. "Invisibility. Help me Jamie." He said. He let go of my wrists and he disappeared.

What was going on?

****

I walked out of the dressing room. The girl employee making no eye contact with me. "Ahem." I cleared my throat. She looked up at me, blushing slightly. "I'm sorry. I thought there was someone else in there because the other employee left and-"

"Manager?" I asked. "Over there." She pointed to the man. He wore a red beanie, jean jacket with a hood, a nirvana shirt, black jeans and some black vans. "Thanks." I grinned.

I made my way over to the manager as he spoke with a different customer.

"Thank you." The girl waved. "No problem, if you need anything else fill free to ask." The boy said, he clearly had an accent.

"Um, are you free? Is it okay to ask you out on a date?" The girl chuckled. "I'm not looking for anyone at the moment, I'm sorry." The manager replied to the girl. Her big smile turned into a grin before she proceeded on. "Okay. That's fine, I totally get it but if you ever become interested again, will you let me know? I come here all the time. My name is Amanda." She held out her hand.