The Hardest Part Of Living- Chapter 6

The car stopped. I turned my head and my jaw dropped as soon as I saw the house. It was fucking huge! I knew they was in a band and everything but...Whoa.

"You like?" Gerard whispered but I just continued to stare at it. How the hell could they afford this place? There had to be more than five bedrooms.

"Dude" I dragged the word out, finally taking my eyes off the house. "It's fucking huge" I whispered and he chuckled.

"Watch your language" He smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh come on!"  I rolled my eyes and he got out of the car, heading towards the boot. I mumbled slightly,  not sure what I was even saying and got out of the car kicking the gravel. It was still going to be depressing here, no matter how big the house was, how understanding the people was and how I was treated. What's happened in the past can't be changed, it still haunts me though.

"Vicky, can you help me carry some stuff in?" He said and I peeked in the boot to see some shopping bags. I shot a poker face in his direction.

"No" I grunted and headed towards the front door making him chuckle. He asked, I replied.

I push the door handle down and pushed it hard making it fly open, I stormed in and wolf whistled frowning.

"OI SHORTY!" I called out looking around, soon later there was loud footsteps running down the stairs and a short man appeared, obviously, it was Frank. He had his cheesy grin on which meant he was plotting or he already did something stupid. My eyes widened and I stared at him clenching my fist. "What have you done to my room"

He giggled quietly and pointed his finger upstairs, "Go look" He whispered and I examined him, black paint was all over his clothes. They weren't cheap looking either.

I sighed and ran up the stairs, following the smell of paint. It lead me to a dark room, black walls and white decorating, I stepped inside more to reveal a Gothic, large room. My mouth twitched slightly into a smile. I thought it'd be pink and girly but nope! Just how I always wanted. I had a double bed with black silky covers and pillows.

"THANKS!" I shouted and heard a mumbled 'You're welcome' come from Gerard who was busy carrying everything in. I smiled and walked to the brown draw, looking inside to see some clothes there. I looked to the side where my shelf was, a stereo sat there with a neatly stacked pile of CD'S. I looked closer to see bands like Green day, Blink 182, Paramore, Misfits, Iron Maiden and even their own band, My Chemical Romance sitting there.

It was kind of cute of them, putting so much effort into this room just to make me smile, to make me happy. I had to thank them for that...But I didn't want to come across as being too nice. I sighed and sat on the bed, immediately falling back onto the soft mattress. It. Was. So. Comfortable!

"I see you're making yourself at home there" Frank chuckled walking in with my little suitcase. I smiled dreamily closing my eyes. "Good" He put the suitcase next to me and I groaned. "You tired then?"

"No, just comfy" I whispered bouncing on the bed a little. He giggled and laid down next to me joining me in my little bounce. Frank was definitely a kid at heart.

"It is a comfy bed" I peeked at him and saw him smiling. I stopped bouncing and sat up slowly looking at my suitcase. "Want me to unpack for you?"

"I'm not useless" I sighed and he shook his head.

"I know, but sometimes humans can't be bothered to do things like this. I can be bothered though" He chuckled and I smiled a little more.

"I can be bothered too"

"Well then, lets unpack together?" I nodded and dragged the suitcase onto his lap giggling. "It's not heavy" He raised an eyebrow.

"So...?"

"So...I thought girls had loads of make up, shoes and clothes" He shrugged and I slapped him lightly on the arm.

"That's stereotypical. That's like me saying you wear tight tank tops, go around standing up as straight as can be and talk in a camp voice"

"Touche" I grinned as he opened it and grabbed my tops and trousers. "I'll uh, leave the underwear and bra's to you" He chuckled nervously and walked over to my draws and wardrobe. I smiled evily and grabbed a bra, throwing it at him making it land on his head. I snorted, then laughed as he turned around, eyes as wide as owls eyes. "Eww"

"Ha ha, suits you!" I smiled as he chucked it back.

"I'll go make dinner with Gee, I don't want to be attacked by anymore bra's" He chuckled and walked out of my room, yes my room. It was strange,  having such a perfect room and calling it mine. Maybe these guys were the perfect family...No. The perfect family was my real family, my dead family. I sighed and stared down, I had to find a way to be happy again, I had to try and put that in the past and keep it there so I wouldn't hurt anymore. The trouble is, it takes time and a lot of patience. Maybe these guys can actually help me, maybe they can fix me?