Chapter 26

"Whatever I want," she whispered seductively in my ear before she got up and left.

God damn it Flare.

(The next morning)
I woke up and went into the kitchen to see Juvia sitting at the table.

"Hey Juvia," I said.

"Hey Lucy," she looked up and smiled at me.

"What are you up to to today?" I asked.

"Nothing much actually, why?" Juvia looked directly into my eyes.

"I was wondering if maybe today you wanted to go out?" I said sitting down next to her.

"Really?" She sounded excited.

"Yeah," I turned my head to face her.

"So what were you thinking we would do?" She asked

"I was thinking maybe go to the beach? I mean it's not too far from her so," I stated.

"Awesome, is it okay if I invite the rest of the group too?" She asked but looked like she immediately regretted it.

"If you want to," I said.

"Yeah, I'll go do that right now."

"Okay, I'm going to go get changed," I stated.

I walk into my room when I open the door I see Lisanna sitting on my bed.

"Lucy can we talk?" She asked.

"Yeah, of course," I say sitting down next to her.

"Listen Lucy I like you like really like you and not in the way that friends should like other friends."

"Yeah, I like you too but I also like a few other people so I just need time to figure things out," I stated.

"Okay, I need you to know that I will
do what ever it takes," And with that she left.

After Lisanna left I got ready to go to the beach. I was in the middle of changing when Juvia walked in.

"Juvia!? God you scared me," I said putting shorts over the bottoms.

"Sorry, I was just going to tell you that Erza can't come she got sick and she said that she didn't want to make anyone else sick. But everyone else can go, so when are we planning on leaving?"

"Umm... I was thinking in like
thirty minutes to an hour," I stated.

"Okay, I will tell everyone," she said as she left my room.

A few minutes later I got up and went to Erza's room to see how she was doing because I felt like I was the reason that she got sick. I knocked on her door and opened it.

"Hey," I said while walking in.

"Hey Lucy what are you doing in here?" She asked.

"I wanted to come check on you," I kneeled at her bed.

"I don't want to get you sick."

"I don't care if you get me sick, I just want to make sure you are okay before I leave," I stated kissing her forehead.

"I'll be fine but are you?" She asks.

"Yeah why wouldn't I be?"

"Well Yukino is coming tonight," she stated.

"Erza I'll be fine, I'm not worried about that right now I'm worried about you," I state.

"Lucy we are leaving," Lisanna yells.

"Okay I will be right there," I yell back before turning back to Erza, "you get some rest okay, I will check on you when I get back."

__________________________
Yay another chapter! Okay so this one took a while. I have been having writers block lately. I also have a few other stories that I have been working on. Hope you enjoyed.

As always the vote is open. Next chapter will be out as soon as possible.

Tell me what you would like to see next.