Chapter 14

The day went by really quickly before I knew it we were already at lunch. I turned in my english paper which I think turned out pretty nicely considering that I made most of it up. Drama was also fun we continued debating about what we were going to do to make the scene our own. "Hey Lucy, can I talk to you for a minute?" Flare asked me.

"Sure,"I said as she got up and we walked behind a wall, "What do you want to talk about?" I asked her

"About that favor that you owe me,"she stated sounding slightly creepy.

"Yes,"I said. I started to look down at my feet and rub my hands nervously.

"Next week you are going to do whatever I want ok,"she said in a normal voice.

"Ok," I said and we went back to the lunch table where our roommates were sitting. I sat next to Erza near the end of the table.Gray and Natsu sat across from us and they weren't arguing for once. "Hey, Erza, um what's up with Gray and Natsu they seem a little off," I asked Erza.

"What do you mean?" She questioned.

"They aren't fighting." I stated while turning to face her.

"Oh that yeah they started dating like two days ago, after the movie," she said.

"Really,why?" I asked looking confused.

"Apparently they have liked each other for a really long time and they just were arguing all the time to get the other person's attention," she said.

"Really,I mean I guess it makes sense,"I told her .

Timeskip to after school

Levy's POV

We got home and Lucy started to make dinner, she seemed like she needed help.

"Lucy do you want any help?" I asked her.

"Yeah Levy that would be awesome," she said,"I'm trying to make a meal my mom always made for us and I never made it before,"

"What do you need me to do?" I asked with a smile.

Rogue's POV

Tonight is our monthly dinner with Lucy and as always Sting is sleeping not even getting ready I know that we are not going to a fancy restaurant or anything like that but it would be nice if we could look decent when meeting her roomates for the first time.(A/N:Rogue is not aware that Sting met them already) I am very excited to see my little sister she told me she likes someone so maybe I could find out who. I am happy that she got over Yukino, I just wish that Yukino stayed at Saber Tooth instead of transfering over to Fairy Tail High. I hope that they don't have any classes together.

________________________________________________________________________________Hey I'm sorry that it is short my internet has been down and I needed to write this. Anyway I hope you guys enjoyed it. My schedule is a little more free so I will spend so more time on this story. Thanks for reading