Chapter 4

Third person
Lucy got up and opened the door to see another red head.
"Hello, is this B-27?" Lucy nodded, "I'm Flare Corona,"

Flare's POV
I walked to what I think is B-27. I knocked on the door, when it opened I saw the most beautiful blonde, I will mmake her mine. "Hello? this B-27?" I asked and blondie nodded. "I'm Flare Corona," I extended my hand.

"I'm Lucy Heartfilia," Blondie said, "I made pancakes if you want any."

I followed the blonde to see four other girls. Two with blue hair, one with white, and one with scarlet hair.
"You must be Flare," the Scarlet haired girl said, "I'm Erza, Erza Scarlet,"

I went around the table as everyone introduced themselves. I only got to eat one pancake because of school. I mean this is not what I am used to,I used to be in Raven Tail High but it got destroyed. It killed some people but don't worry I was the one who started it.

"I need to get my schedule, Flare, do you want to come with me?" Blondie asked me.
"Yeah I need to get mine too," I responded while walking to her. We walked to the office where we were greeted by the lady at the front desk. "Hi we're here for our schedules," Lucy said .

"What's your names?" She asked

"Lucy Heartfilia and Flare Corona," she said. I loved the way my name left her lips.

"Ok here are your schedules," the lady handed us our schedules. We had all of the same classes except three which made me very happy. We continued to walk the halls when we found our roommates. "Hey can we see your guys schedule?" They asked

"Hey we have four classes together," Erza said looking at Lucy.

"Same over here,"the rest of the group said.

"That's great," Lucy said looking happy.

"Yeah," I said with a fake smile.

Why could I be the only one with classes with blondie.

Lucy's POV
The bell rang signaling that home room was about to start. I had that class with everyone.

We walked in and Flare and Lisanna immediately sat next to me. Levy was behind me with Juvia. Erza sat down in front of me.

"Hello class I am Mr.Teachout, I will be your home room teacher for the rest of the year, so you better get used to me," he told the class, "I won't assign any seats you're juniors and this is home room."

"You may do whatever you would like for the rest of the class, just nothing like burning the school down," he said looking at Flare.

I felt a tap on my shoulder, "Hey Lucy I was just wondering if you wanted to go the the library with me after school?" Levy asked me looking down.

"Yeah, Levy of course," I smiled. The rest of homeroom we spent talking. The bell rang and I went to my next class which was English, I had it with Levy,Erza and Flare. We took our seats and Erza yelled, "Natsu,Gray over here!"
Two boys walked to us on with pink hair and the other with raven . The boys sat next to Erza who was still sitting in front of me. "I am Mrs. Baked I will be your English teacher this year," Mrs. Baked introduced herself, "Today is the first day of the year so tell me what you did over break in at least one paragraph,"

I pulled out a piece of paper. I didn't really do anything over the summer. This is going to be a hard assignment. I could probably just make something up.

"This will be due on Friday," Mrs. Baked told the class.

I can do Friday.

The bell rang for us to get our next period.

__________________________
Sorry it was probably a boring chapter.