Chapter 8

Lucy's POV
I walked to my room and sat down on my bed. I need to talk about this. I pulled out my phone and called Sting.
"Hello," he answered

"Hey, Sting I need to talk about something that I just did," I said fidgeting with my hands

"Okay, what happened?" He questioned.
"L-Levy kissed me and I kissed back and then she broke up with her boyfriend. Then I went into to her room and ended up kissing her again," I whispered into the phone.
"That's great Lucy, I told you things have a weird way of working out," he sounded happy.

"Yeah but," I started to whisper, "I still like all of them."

"Regardless, you know that Levy likes girls now right," he stated.

"Yeah I guess that's good," I said.

"I will see you on Friday for our monthly dinner night right?" I asked

"Yeah, can we go over to your place? you know to see it," he asked

"Sure but I have to clear it with everyone else," I told him

"Ok I will talk to you later,"he said, "Love ya bye," He then hung up.

I walked out to the living room to see Flare sitting at the table staring at me, Erza eating strawberry cake, Juvia was watching a documentary on her laptop, and Lisanna was sitting and staring out the window. I went up to Erza. "Can we talk now?" I asked quietly. She nodded. She grabbed my hand gently and led me to her room. She sat down on her bed while I stood up.
"What did you want to talk about?" She asked me.

"I just wanted to talk, I feel like you've been avoiding me," I stated.

"I'm not avoiding you," she said a little angry

"Yes you are, you have barely said a word to me all day," I told her.

"I'm sorry, I just felt that things would be awkward," she said.

"Why would they be awkward?" I asked while sitting down next her.

"Because, I really enjoyed sleeping next to you but that is not something that I should do with another girl, knowing that I'm into girls." She said looking down.

"You are?" I said trying to hold back my excitement.

"Lucy, no one else in this dorm knows so please don't tell any else okay,"

"Okay, but you need to answer one question," I said.

"Okay,"

"How long have you known?" I asked

"Since Freshman year, I had a boyfriend, Jellal Fernadas, but when he kissed me I didn't feel anything, I wasn't into it. I went over to his house one day and his sister was there. When he went to go get us food at the local pizza place we started talking about things it eventually slipped that I was questioning my sexuality," she continued, "She was older than I was, she was a senior, she herself was also determining whether or not she liked females. Eventually she locked the door. She pushed me onto the bed. She then got on top of me pinning my arms. She got closer to my face and she pressed her lips on mine, and I'm not going to get into detail, but after that I broke up with Jellal."Erza stated.

"Did you two have sex?" I asked

"No, but we almost did," she said

"Anyway Lucy how did you find out that you are into girls?" She asked

"Ok, I was dating Sting at the time and I realized that I had fallen in love with his best friend Yukino not Sting, and I found out that Sting was in love with my brother. We mutually broke up after that and I went to confess my feelings towards Yukino. I had a few classes with her, during the last period of the day I told her how I felt and kissed her, she told me that she had a girlfriend and that was the last time I saw her," I looked down at my hands when I looked back up I saw Erza slowly inching towards me. Our lips were maybe two inches apart I wanted to close that two inch gap. We just stayed there for less then a minute every time she breathed I felt her breath on my face making want to close the gap even more now. I moved one more inch and our lips were brushing against each other.

Erza's POV
Lucy's lips were brushing against mine. She couldn't hold it anymore she was soon on top of me and kissing me passionately she licked my bottom lip asking for entrance, I denied. She then grabbed my breast causing me to moan slightly allowing her to slip her tongue into my mouth. I moaned very quietly when she did so. Before we could continue someone knocked on the door. "Erza, Gray and Natsu are here to see you," Lisanna said through the door.

"Tell them I will be there in a minute." I said, "I'm going to go see what they want," I whispered to Lucy.

"Okay, I will be in my room," Lucy said as she got off of me and left.

I went out of my room and to the door to see Gray and Natsu blushing. "What's going on?" I asked.

"We kissed." They said shyly.

"You guys kissed, that's awesome, so are you two gay?" I said.

"I think so," Gray said, poor Juvia.

"I appreciate you telling me but I was in the middle of something," I said

"Oh sorry Erza," they said

"It's fine it's probably over now."

"Do you guys want to stay we are going to watch a movie in about an hour?" I asked.

"Sure which movie?" Natsu asked.

"10 Things I Hate About You," I stated.
"I love that movie," Gray said.

"Hey is it ok if Natsu and Gray watch the movie with us?" I asked the group as we walked to the living room.

"Yeah,"Juvia said.

"Ok great," I said

"We will start the movie in an hour," Lisanna said, I looked at the time and it was currently 5:30.

__________________________
I'm going to spend most of my day writing because I will be very busy for the next few days.