He's Beautiful in Every Way**

⚠️ Smut warninnnnggg ;) ⚠️

"Shawn, come on!" I giggle as he grips my hand tighter, and I struggle to hold both of my heels in the other hand.

"Y/n, slow down, my god!" He laughs, but it sounds out of breath.

I almost trip over my prom dress, and I feel Shawn's huge hand steady me by holding my back, my frame seeming like nothing compared to his hand. We finally reach his jeep, and I open the passenger door myself before jumping into the seat. I watch as Shawn runs around the front of the car before reaching the driver's seat.

As soon as he closes his door, he stops for a moment as he looks at me, and I can see the lust in his eyes before he reaches over to hold my face in his hands. He runs his thumb in circles over my lips before leaning towards me, and I turn my head to the side as our lips join.

They move slowly at first, and I quickly feel the pace quicken followed by his tongue tracing my bottom lip. I let his tongue slide into my mouth, and our tongues collide, but with the perfect amount of pressure. His hand finds its way to my thigh, and I realize I can't move very well in my dress. I hum against his lips before slowly pulling away, but his mouth finds its way to my jaw, and then my neck, sucking softly. "Shawn, hey, let's go to your place, yeah?"

I feel him hum against my neck before he pulls away, and immediately pushes the key into the ignition, bringing the engine to life. "Let's go, princess."

•*•*•*•*•*•

"I'm so glad your parents aren't home." I giggle as Shawn fumbles with the keys. I kiss the back of his neck and he groans in response. "I don't think you understand how much you turn me on." Shawn laughs, as he finally gets the door open, and I push him gently inside.

As soon as we're inside, Shawn kicks to door shut as he pushes me harshly against the wall. My breathing speeds up, and Shawn attacks my neck, grinding into my thigh. I can't help but let out a quiet moan as I feel his dick rubbing against me.

"Shawn, I need you." "What do you need, princess?" "Baby, I need you inside of me. Please." I feel his lips form into a smile on my neck before his hands are on my hips, and he quickly spins me around, so I rest my forehead against the wall as I swallow in anticipation.

He finds the zipper that runs from my back down to my butt, and he starts to slowly pull it down as my chest rises and falls with every breath I take.

My dress falls down to my feet, and I step out of it as I turn around, leaving me in my black lingerie. Shawn takes it in, and I can see the bulge in his pants growing. I reach over to his shirt, and unbutton it quickly, noticing how huge it makes his arms look as I try to tug it off of them.

Once it's off, and on the floor, I reach for his belt, pulling it out of the pant's loops before unzipping his pants and sliding those down. I slowly press my body against him, and lean up to his ear to whisper. 

"Take off my clothes."

When I lean back down, I look up at him innocently through my eyelashes and I can feel his dick pressing against my clothed heat. My breathing becomes unsteady as his hand finds my bra strap, and he lets it snap back down onto my skin, sending chills down my spine. He reaches behind my back with one hand while the other rests on my waist, and in one swift movement he manages to unhook my bra, and I let it fall down my shoulders, and onto the floor with the rest of our clothes. "Damn, Mendes. One hand, I can't even do that." He laughs softly, and I admire his smile.

It doesn't take much longer before Shawn picks me up swinging me over his shoulder, and walking up the stairs. His hand comes down onto my barely covered ass, and I can't help but moan at the contact. "You like that, yeah?" His hand comes down to rub the spot he hit, and I can't help but smile. He's sweet even in a moment like this, what the hell.