Pregnant

y/t/n= your twitter name
*•*•*•*•*•
shawnmendes *retweeted*:
y/t/n: @shawnmendes i miss uuuuu <3
shawnmendes *replied*: haha i miss you too darling, be home soon xx

show more of this thread

xxleyleexx: Ew she seems like an actual whore
daybyday33: i'm concerned that shawn is actually blind
camilacabello: I miss you girly! @y/t/n ♥️
taylorswift: When are you coming on tour with me?? @y/t/n
uglygirlsofinsta: Haha my whole page should be dedicated to u @y/t/n

I took a deep breath as I scrolled through the replies to Shawn's tweet. I knew it shouldn't bother me, after all I didn't know these people, but it still did. I was fragile to these things, Shawn knew it.

incoming call from: shawnieee😍🥵

I answer with a smile, and immediately say "Hello?"

"Hey, Baby Girl. Just wanted to check up on you. How are you feeling?"

He was calling me every few hours, and I felt terrible that I was worrying him, but after all it wasn't really my fault. It was my mind's fault. I had been battling with depression and anxiety since I was a teenager, now here we are, 10 years later, and no meds seem to work.

"Good." I lied, I was laying in bed with Shawn's hoodie and a pair of his boxers on (boxers are comfy don't come at me) while eating my third burger from In n Out. When I get sad, I eat. And then I end up throwing it all up.

"No you're not. You don't have to lie to me." I hear him sigh through the phone, and I can imagine his expression; his palm holding up his head by his forehead as his eyes were closed shut, probably sitting down taking a break from a recording session.

"Sorry. I just don't really know how to answer that." "Don't be sorry, it's not your fault." It's not your fault. Words I hear, and tell myself daily, but deep down, I knew it was my fault. It had to be.

"Yeah I know. How's the songwriting going?"

"It's alright, you know how it is. Have you talked to your manager lately? Maybe some songwriting of your own could help take your mind off things?"

"I don't know. Maybe if I feel up to it later I'll text him."

I hear quiet conversations in the background and nothing from Shawn.

"Okay, babe sorry I have to go." "Alright, bye I love you." "Love you, bye."

And then there's the familiar noise of someone hanging up on you. I sigh as I get out of bed for the first time in ages and run to the bathroom. I immediately lean over the toilet and throw up. "Fuck," I curse in between gags. When I was finally done I got up and looked in the mirror to see bags under my eyes, my hair a mess in a sloppy bun, and my skin looking like someone had stripped it of all its color.

Shawn is supposed to be home in 2 hours, which probably means 4, so I decided to run to the store even though I look like a mess.

I let my hair down, and spray it with dry shampoo as I run my fingers through my semi- greasy hair. Once I'm finished, I throw on some leggings and my Nike AF 1's, leaving on Shawn's hoodie. I'm aware of how basic my outfit is, but at the point I don't care.

I lock the front door as I leave the house, and head over to my car, wallet in hand.
*•*•*•*•*•
"Holy shit." I look up to see a few teenage girls whispering and pointing in my direction, so I slip on my sunglasses and Shawn's hat, minding my own business.

I walk down the aisles of the grocery store until I find what I'm looking for. Pregnancy tests.

I know there's no way I'm pregnant, but it would make sense with my moods lately, eating, and all of the throwing up.

I grab 3 boxes, all different brands, and shove them under some of the other items in my shopping cart so they're out of sight. I look up and see a woman staring at me, with a shocked expression on her face, and her phone out. I pray to God that she didn't just take a picture of me right now.

I hurry down the aisle, and head to the front of the store to pay.
*•*•*•*•*•
"Hey, Love!" I look up to see Shawn standing in the kitchen, fixing himself a drink. I freeze as I remember what I'm carrying in the grocery bag.

"Hey." I smile as I take off my sunglasses, but leave on the hat to cover my disgusting hair. Shawn sets down his half made drink before hurrying over to help me with the grocery bags. "Here let me take that." He smiles widely and sets it on the kitchen counter before I can argue. My heart begins to race as I see the pinkish color from the pregnancy test boxes through the thin material of the bags.

"Hey, are you feeling alright? Do you wanna sit down?" Shawn takes my hand and leads me to the couch, and I sit down without saying anything. "Honey?" I look up at Shawn who's standing above me, and he kneels down so he's eye level with me, placing his hands on my knees.

"You there?" He rubs his thumbs in circles on my knees. All I can do is reach out and cup his face in my hands, letting my fingers stroke his jawline gently.

He reaches up with one hand to hold my wrist in his. "It's okay if you don't respond, because I know you're there, but there's pictures going around of you with-." He swallows before continuing, "-With pregnancy tests." I close my eyes and hold my head in my hands, not knowing what to say. How am I going to raise a whole other human being when I can barely take care of myself?

"Hey, I'm not mad. Look at me, babe. Please." I look up and see him give me a soft smile, intertwining my hands with his. "If anything I'm happy. Imagine you and me raising a little person that we created together! If it's a girl, she's going to be beautiful because she'll look just like you. And if it's a boy, I hope he has your eyes. I love you, Doll." He presses a light kiss to my forehead, and I smile.

"I don't even know if I'm pregnant yet." He squeezes my hands reassuringly, "Let's go find out."
*•*•*•*•*•
yalllll i have such bad writers block rn

i really need your help

please leave story suggestions

i beg u

okay

bye

(vote share comment follow:))