"Wait, what?" If I wasn't confused before I was now. " Prince Ian will not give you what you seek, he's not into... fetuses." I stood there with my jaw hanging, I had zero ideas about what she was talking about. "But that's no matter, I will have you out of here or dead soon anyways, Just you wait, peasant." I stood there for a moment in complete shock. I smacked myself a little and had to have a jab before she left. "But you're a servant! Doesn't that make you peasant too?"  She halted in her steps for a moment, shaking her head a letting out an annoyed sigh before continuing.

I stared at her form, I don't even know what I did for her the get her panties in a twist. But apparently it was bad and it twisted real tight. I looked down at the water in my hands, looking at my reflection. She was so pretty, and I... was so not. Like I love myself a lot, like A LOT. But I also really dislike myself. That makes sense right?

I looked up at the sky, the sun was only half up. I felt like crying, today was going to be a very long day.

I started my way back to Ian's room, watching the water carefully, I didn't want to spill it, someone slips on it, then I get in trouble. I stopped realizing how was probably still in the room with Ian, and I immediately slowed my pace. I fixed my hair to where my face was kind of covered. So if I made a face that would make him mad, he wouldn't be able to see.     

I came to the corner that leads to Ian's room, and my legs started to shake slightly. I stopped and took a deep breath. This wasn't like me! I stood up straight and held my head up, I started walking again, not looking at the water, but straight ahead. I turned into the room holding the gauntlet, both of them stopped their talking and turned towards me, I gulped before speaking.

"Your water, my Prince." I almost visibly cringed when I said that. I placed down next to him. I was about to go back to my corner when Logan spoke up. "Brianna, where are you from?" I halted in my steps and shakingly turned around to face me. "Egypt of course."

"Be specific." At this point, Ian was looking at him weirdly with an eyebrow raised. I gulped again. "I was born right on The Nile sir." He nodded, leaning back. "Are you sure?" I tried my best to not make a face. "Yes sir, well if you want detail. I was born on a boat, that was the river." He smirked at me. " I don't believe you, but I forget it for now," He stood up and started walking in my direction "I actually came here on business so I better get going. See you around Ian... Brianna." 

After he was gone a wiped around to face Ian, shutting the door. He looked at me and threw his hands up a little "What the hell was that?" He asked "How am I  supposed to know! I was going to ask you the same thing! I mean, aren't you friends?" He stood up shaking his head while laughing.

"No, no way! You've seen that guy! Boring all over." I deadpanned at him "Wow you are so fake. I'm not surprised though. You are royalty."

"Hey hey hey! You need to be that way are people will walk all over you!"

"Like you walk all over your townspeople?" He rolled his walking towards the door. "That's my father, not me," He stopped in front of me for a second "Anyway, I have a few things to do today. You explore a little." "But I'm your servant, aren't I supposed to follow you like a dog?"

"Yes, but like said, I prefer doing this on my own. Have fun ape girl." He said walking out of the door, waving as he did. "Make that nickname number four." I sighed out staring at the now empty door frame. This was an extreme struggle.  

I walked out of the room and decided to just what he suggested, explore. I walked up and down hallways, peeking into rooms, going into rooms and exploring those. I never went into a bedroom though. Too scared to find what would be in those. Eventually, the sun was starting to go down and I finished exploring, so I decided on ways I could get that earring back. 

I sat down in the library that had no walls. Just a bunch of sky reaching bookshelves. The only things that make this look like a room are the corner columns and the thin curtains hanging from the framing. I sat down and grabbing some papyrus paper along with some ink. I began writing my plan down, doing causes and effects. Until I came with a plan and some backups.

To most reasonable one would to go to the merchant I sold it too, tell him the situation and hopefully, he would comply. Of course, I would find a way to pay him back. If he says no, well, I'll have to go back to my roots, would have to snatch it and run, the only thing about that is. He's a merchant, he travels a lot, he comes face to face with bandits all the time. He would surely have a chance against me. I sighed leaning back. If I get caught Ian would either think I'd run off or the more unlikely one, he thinks something happened to me and sends guards. That wasn't going to happen so if I did go with plan B, I would have to super cautious.

I looked out of the curtains seeing the sun was starting to set, I stood up collecting my papers and heading back up to Ian's room. I was going to change and head out. Of course, letting Ian know so he doesn't think I escaped. 

I have a feeling things will only get harder from here on out.

____________________________________
I do not own any of The Realities Squad characters, all credit goes to Kat over on Wattpad @MeowTheNinjas. I highly recommend you go check out to the original story The Realities Squad
-------------------------------------------------------------
                    Meeting you was Fate,
          Becoming your friend was a choice,
                         But falling in love
                           with you was
                       beyond my control
                                                  -Unknown