Fall of the Castle of Lions.

Start from the beginning

I found Lance on the floor, looking sick.

"Is he okay?" I asked.

"Yeah he's fine," Hunk replied, "Just heard about Nunville. But what about you! That was incredible!"

I curtsied and smiled again, "Thank you, I haven't used my powers in so long. It felt nice to perform again."

"You've done this before?" Keith asked.

"Yes, for special occasions such as this one, I use my crystal powers to shroud the room in glitter."

Hunk walked off, leaving Keith and I alone as he felt like the their wheel.

"Do you have any otuer powers?" Keith asked as he grabbed two drinks and handed one to me.

"Yes," I replied, "I have the power to make crystals, communicate with the lions of Voltron, connect with nature, and heal, but not very much."

Unknown to us outside, Sendak was waiting for the best opportunity to get inside the castle.

"Commader Sendak," another Galran said, "The sentries are in position around the Arusian village."

Sendak smiled, "Luck is on our side," He said, "Look, the castle defenses are down, the door is wide open, and all these Arusians coming in and out should be nothing for you to infiltrate."

"I may not have to," the other Galran said, "Look, the small one has a Galran drone they've repurposed. If I could just get close enough to clone its signature code, I can send our bomb drone in undetected."

Sendak replied, "I knew you would not disappoint me Haxus. But do you see our second prize?"

Haxus looked around and saw me laughing with Keith, "The little white princess is here. So that girl has lord Zarkon's blood in her?"

Sendak nodded, "Yes, but according to Lord Zarkon, that blood has changed, giving her powers shall be a great advantage to the Galra empire. We tale her to Zarkon, and good fortune shall await us."

Haxus laughed as he set off on his mission.

I was laughing with Keith and Hunk, but I spotted Pidge sneakily packing food into a large bag.

I excused myself and walked over to Pidge.

"Pidge," I said, making her jump in surprise, "What are you doing?"

She sighed, "I need to leave," she replied, "I need to find my dad and Matt."

I placed a hand on her shoulder, "I know you want to find them, but Voltron needs you."

Suddenly, Allura waltzed up to us with a very suspicious smile on her lips.

"So Pidge," she said, "We haven't really had a chance to talk. Tell me about yourself."

Pidge thought for a moment before answering, "Well, I like peanut butter, and i like peanut butter cookies, but I hate peanuts. They're so dry. Also I sweat a lot, I mean in general, unrelated to the peanuts."

Allura looked a little confused, "I suppose I was looking for something a little more.....personal." She winked, and that's when I understood what Allura wanted to know.

She must've figured out that Pidge was a girl.

"Allura," I said, "Pidge understands that she can speak to you about anything, right Pidge?"

She nodded, "Anyway," I said, "Lance and Coran went this way right? I think I'll go find them."

I waved off and went to find Lance and Coran. When I did find them, they were in the control room.